Review of The Ant Called Tiny

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christabel Egbeama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-egbeama.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
Reading Device: B09KBSDRDG

Review of The Ant Called Tiny

Post by Christabel Egbeama »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Ant Called Tiny" by Miles Phillip Lewis.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Tiny is the tiniest ant in the colony. Tiny the Ant was a southern hemisphere resident, who loved and believed in God dearly. Tiny, like everyone else, had a dream, and it was a big one. Tiny's wish is to be used by God in any manner he can. Tiny took a nap one day after arriving at the beach to rest and was instantly visited by God in his dream. Tiny's purpose from God was to inform the villagers of his impending arrival, and anyone who believes in him will spend the rest of eternity with him. However, those who do not believe in him will spend eternity without him.

Tiny was thrilled that God had at last selected him to carry out his mission. God assigned Tiny the task of telling the inhabitants how long eternity would last. What is Tiny's precise explanation of the length of eternity regarding practicality? Will Tiny be willing to follow God's instructions? Will the locals accept God's arrival? To understand more, read Miles Phillip Lewis' The Ant Called Tiny.

This book was a fantastic and simple read. Lewis wasted no time in presenting the book's intended point. Young readers would lean forward in their chairs to hear how Tiny carried out God's work because of his writing style. Brilliant pictures are used throughout the entire story. The graphics will not only hold readers' interest but also help them comprehend the message this book is trying to convey.

This book is highly educational. Tiny embodied several virtues or characteristics such as determination, obedience, and perseverance. Young readers can ponder on those values if they acquire this book. One of the things I took away from this book was to always be determined and to preserve no matter what. Tiny the Ant's perseverance and determination helped him reach his goal.

There was nothing I didn't appreciate about The Ant Called Tiny. It was motivating, educational, and most importantly, it teaches young and old readers to be willing to take on God's purpose.

This book was professionally edited and is free of grammatical and typographical errors. Therefore, I rate The Ant Called Tiny 4 out of 4 stars.

Since this book is filled with fulfilling God's work, I recommend this book to young readers aged 5 to 12 who are just starting in their Christian journey. This book will teach kids to seek God and do his will.

The Ant Called Tiny
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Chris Walter Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-walter-mason.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Chris Walter Mason »

From the creation. There are a lot of lessons to learn from ants. They work in unity, cooperation, and so on. I will like to read this book for more information. Good job.
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

Oh it is beautiful to know that God can use anyone no matter the size. I'm glad that God used Tiny for this purpose. I would like to see what he'd do for his village. Nicely written.
Ronky279
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ronky279.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ronky279 »

Amazing review. I like your reviews. The storyline is interesting. I like how honest and detailed they are. Congrats on your published review.
Bef Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Post by Bef Ozo »

The story of ant is so inspiring and it showed a lot of good virtues. It teaches people to be willing to take on God's purpose for their lives. Well analysed review. Keep it up!
Fams Pee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fams-pee.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Fams Pee »

I love the message passed in this novel. Tiny did not let his stature limit him; he believed that God can use him & God used him. Nice review.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Post by E Daves »

Tiny's mission sounds so much like that of Jonah in the bible. It is very lovely that God chose Tiny to do the task as that is a big dream of his. I would love to know how he goes about the mission that God assigned him.
Nice review!
OTrain Disene
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flight Quack
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-otrain-disene.html
Latest Review: Mysteries by Graham Wilson

Post by OTrain Disene »

The book seems to be educational, just as it is hilarious. I will make sure to be on the lookout for it. This might be what I need to relax.
Hannah Mae Fabro
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hannah-mae-fabro.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Hannah Mae Fabro »

Tiny sounds like an amazing name for a tiny ant. I bet this book will give enjoyment to the readers, especially the kids. Thank you for your wonderful review.
Elendu Clement Ekechukwu
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-clement-ekechukwu.html
Latest Review: Shot Down by Steve Snyder

Post by Elendu Clement Ekechukwu »

This show that we can never be too small for God to use us. Tiny showed a lot of perseverance and determination. Nice review.
Gavice Victoria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

I like how detailed and sincere this review is. I honestly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for your honesty and for sharing your thoughts on this book with us. Also, congratulations on having your review published. I look forward to reading Miles Phillip Lewis' The Ant Called Tiny.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”