Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Beth Beth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beth-beth.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

Post by Beth Beth »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula is R.F. Kristi's tale of Inca's adventures in the Korean peninsula. In this book, Inca and her friends went to South Korea to prepare their mother for a competition. No, she was not a contestant; rather, she was a judge. There, they met Baram, who told them she was separated from her sister. Determined to untie these two siblings, Inca and her friends must cross the border. The only problem was that they did not have permission to do that. This would be the most dangerous mission they have ever embarked on. Will they be successful?

There are no guns or bombs in Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula, but it gave me goosebumps. It contains a lot of suspense with a fair amount of action in it. It also taught me the importance of good friends and love. I respect R.F. Kristi for penning down this book that has proven to be one of a kind.

I liked how willing Inca and her friends were to rescue their host's sibling. They were all good house pets with hearts as large as four ammo tanks. This warmed my heart and got me thinking about sacrifices. This stuck with me for days after I had finished reading the book. This point is what I liked the most in Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula.

I will say nothing if you ask me what I disliked the most in the book. Why? Because my brain could not conjure up a single thing to dislike about the book. It was perfect, and it gave me perfect lessons.

The time to rate Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula has come. I loved everything in it, but I saw three errors in it. This means that it was edited professionally well. I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. I did this because I liked everything about it.

I recommend Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula to readers who want a real friendship story. I also recommend it to young readers below 13 because it will teach them a lot of values.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”