Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Alexandur Gicov
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandur-gicov.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

Post by Alexandur Gicov »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi is a children's book part of a series. The book begins with the story of a cat who is considered a detective. She is telling about her case and her assistants in the hard work of an investigative detective. Looking at the beautiful picture with the image of a tiger hanging over the fireplace with a distant relative and the old story brings back memories and good moments. All the detectives in the house observe the painting of the tiger with respect and reverence.

Subsequently, the detective team had to go to Korea, where they participated in a competition. However, a mysterious case awaits them there, which will need an investigation. Separated by the distance, kittens want to reunite. Luckily for them, the translator Ye-Jun comes to their aid. He helps them fit in and also has a connection with the mystery. But will detectives be able to unravel this complex and mysterious case?

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi is a good children's book. I liked how the writer expressed herself and the ease with which she presented the text. Everything in the book is pretty well for children, fascinating, attractive, and even fun. Easy to understand and enjoyable to read. The book also includes illustrations that contribute to and help children's imagination. The book offers both exciting and fun parts of its history, in which children can imagine games and adventures.

The purpose of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi, I think, is to encourage children to learn simple life lessons. As it also explains another type of culture and language. The book also includes several different words in the story that, although unraveled, are likely to amaze children. The author's goal to explain to the children that other peoples speak different languages is quite pleasant and pretty.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi has a pleasant plot for children's minds. Describing the paintings and the beauty of foreign places also makes a good impression. The book looks very well-edited, and I can't say that I made any significant mistakes except one or two. The book is perfect, and therefore, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. For Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi can be a splendid read for the little ones between 6 and 12 years. But if you are a fan of children's stories, you will definitely find it fascinating, even if you read it for your little one. The book offers a good foundation for child development.

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”