Review of Adventures of Bella and Aubrey

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elendu Ekechukwu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elendu-ekechukwu.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Review of Adventures of Bella and Aubrey

Post by Elendu Ekechukwu »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Adventures of Bella and Aubrey" by GiGiTindall.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Friendship is something that could happen to anybody, irrespective of size. Adventures of Bella and Aubrey by GiGiTindall is a book that teaches us that lizards, in addition to dogs and cats, are friendly to men.

Bella, just like every other lizard, hid when she noticed a human was coming while she was looking for bugs to eat. Aubrey, on the other hand, was a little girl who was very kind and jovial. She treated people and animals with respect. When Aubrey saw Bella, she treated her like a friend, and this act surprised Bella. They soon became inseparable. Aubrey showed her where she lived with her dog, Charlie. However, this is just the beginning of the adventures of these two friends. Grab a copy of this book for yourself and the kids around you.

Without a doubt, I found this very interesting. I learned about friendship while reading this book. I'm no fan of lizards, but I think this book might have changed my perspective on them. The author made this book short, yet there was a lot to learn from it. I think every child who reads this book would love the pictures and also learn to be as lively as Aubrey. In addition, the author's style of writing is ideal for children. The book has a mild vocabulary that children will easily relate to.

There was nothing to dislike in this book. I hope to have a child as lively as Aubrey. She would be great to stay with. I was in hysterics while reading this book. Bella loved sitting on Aubrey's hair, and I found this very funny. I also loved how accommodating Charlie was towards Bella. Bella helped Aubrey deal with her fears of spiders. I think this is what friendship should be: helping one another overcome their fears.

I'm rating this book 4 out of 4 stars. I found no errors. This shows that it was exceptionally well-edited. I also learned a lot about lizards while reading this book. I would recommend this book to people who love reading children's books.

Adventures of Bella and Aubrey
View: on Bookshelves
Sopulu Ezidimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ezidimma-01.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Sopulu Ezidimma »

Aubrey love for animals is quite intriguing. The book teachs us one importance of friendship is to helps eachother overcome fear. Great review
Kings1999
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kings1999.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Kings1999 »

Excellent Children's book, and very beneficial to young ones. I admire the effort the author put into the creation of this. I love the review BTW, it was magnificent.
Sarah Sonbol
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-sonbol.html
Latest Review: Virus 4 Peace by June
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Sarah Sonbol »

The idea of a child befriending a lizard is really funny and unique. I like to observe reptiles in general, but I would never touch one. Great review.
Latest Review: Virus 4 Peace by June

Return to “Children's Books”