Review of Mister Pushkin Springs Into Action

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Honest-reviewer
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Sip Lake by joseph basara

Review of Mister Pushkin Springs Into Action

Post by Honest-reviewer »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mister Pushkin Springs Into Action" by AC Michael.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Mister Pushkin is a smart Russian blue cat with golden eyes. He is witty and adorable. With him as the main character, the author AC Michael has written a children’s book named Mister Pushkin Springs Into Action.

This book is the fourth part of the “Mister Pushkin” series. It is about 141 pages long with 12 springtime tales in it. Mister Pushkin lives with his master Klem, whom he loves the most. Here, the author has narrated various stories and situations in which Mister Pushkin is the hero. He is not like other regular cats. He has his own likes and dislikes. In this book, the author has shown how an impatient cat tries to help humans and tolerate them trying not to lose his calm. So, if you are interested in reading tales about opinionated cats, then this book is for you.

In no way am I a kid, yet I love reading Mister Pushkin’s stories. They are very lively and entertaining. These stories always make me smile wide. Though all the tales in this book are brilliant, I consider one of the stories as my favorite, that is, “Mister Pushkin Makes A Call.” The actions taken by Mister Pushkin to save Emma were beautiful. It shows how smart and loving a cat can be. His mischief and intelligence are endearing. The author’s writing style is simple and easy to understand. This book also helps children improve their vocabulary and imagination, which I think is praise-worthy. All in all, this is a wonderful book for light reading.

There is nothing that I disliked about this book. However, it would have been better if the author had included colorful pictures to make it more attractive. This book seems to be well-edited as I did not find any errors while reading. With that being said, I happily rate Mister Pushkin Springs Into Action 4 out of 4 stars. I have no reason to rate this any lower.

This book is great for people of all age groups. But I highly recommend this to children of age 8 to 13 years. Also, this book might seem amusing to all cat lovers.

Mister Pushkin Springs Into Action
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ellylion
Favorite Book: The Altitude Journals
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellylion.html
Latest Review: The Islands Tell Of It by Patty Fischer

Post by Ellylion »

I'm looking forward to reading this lovely book! Mister Pushkin seems to be an outstanding character :) Thanks so much for this great review!
Ruchi Raina
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruchi-raina.html
Latest Review: House of Ashes by Margaret Blythe

Post by Ruchi Raina »

Mister Pushkin sounds like a...cat. Them being opinionated is something I adore the most about cats. The cat trying to keep his calm and help his humans must have been adorable. Thanks for the great review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”