Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sandeep Moses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandeep-moses.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Review of Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula

Post by Sandeep Moses »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula is by far one of the best books I’ve ever read. Inca is a Siberian cat who is the head of Inca & Company. They are a detective task force. Inca has a brother called Fromage and a sister named Cara. Charlotte is an intelligent hamster that lives with them. They are taken care of by Mom. Mom is selected to be one of the judges for an international French patisserie competition held in South Korea. Mom is accompanied by Solo, the cottage owner. All the cats and doggies also travel with them. Fate has different plans in Seoul.

A long-time rival named Enzo tries to destroy Mom’s reputation. Does he succeed? Read the book to find out. Ye-Jun is their travel guide. He brings another problem. Now Inca & Company has a mystery to solve. Imminent dangers are set forth. Inca needs to be smart and safe. Everyone has a role to play in the mystery. Bo-Mi then takes the centre stage. Who is Bo-Mi? What happens next? That’s for the readers to demystify!

I liked the font used to write this book. They were simple and nice. I enjoyed the character development of all the cats and doggies. They were set wonderfully. Seeing the world from a cat’s perspective brings out a huge level of warm-heartedness to the readers. I didn’t find anything to dislike about this book. I enjoyed it from the first page to the last. Not only that, but I am now more interested to read other stories in this series by R. F. Kristi.

I would wholeheartedly rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The characters were interesting. The plot was laid out well. I laud R. F. Kristi for bringing up this type of series. This book will give you a sense of mellowness and coziness. It’s more than just a feeling. I didn’t come across any errors in this book. I can proudly say that this book has been professionally edited.

Children will make this book into their bedtime storybook. Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula is a perfect gift for children. A grandparent can read this book to their grandchildren when they come to visit during the holidays. A mother can read this book to their child to make them sleep. This book is a treasure. Even teens and adults will like this book. The author will make you long to have a pet if you don’t have one. Read at your own risk! Watch out for Inca’s cousin!

Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”