Review of 3 P's for Potty

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
Currently Reading: Life at the Precipice
Bookshelf Size: 755
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bertha-jackson.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Review of 3 P's for Potty

Post by Bertha Jackson »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "3 P's for Potty" by Rachael Tarfman-Perez.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

3 P's for Potty by Rachael Tarfman-Perez is a children’s book that will help parents teach their small children what can and cannot be put into the toilet. Gia is a small girl who tries to guess what she can put into the toilet. After guessing wrong multiple times, her mom finally tells her to stop being silly and tells her what the three P’s are. Gia asks her mom about a fourth thing, and her mom states maybe they need to add another P. What can that other P be? Before you start reading the book, see if your child can guess the four P’s.

This short book is only 30 pages long, with a beautiful illustration between each page that shows the emotions of Gia and/or her mom. It only takes about five minutes to read the book, making it a short and fun teaching tool for your child. Rachael Tarfman-Perez has included activities to personalize the book for your child. This story is relatable to anyone who has had small children who put inappropriate items in the toilet. The book is humorous, and you and your child will gain much enjoyment from reading it.

I did not find anything I disliked about this well-written book. It has been exceptionally well-edited as there are no errors in the book. The illustrations appear to have been created professionally. The plot flows smoothly, and the story is written in simple terms that small children will understand.

I gladly give this short book 4 out of 4 stars because of the reasons discussed above. I cannot justify giving this book any fewer stars because it is flawless.

I recommend this book to parents of small children who enjoy flushing toys and other items down toilets. The beautiful illustrations will keep your child entertained while you are reading the book.

3 P's for Potty
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Bertha R. Jackson :D
Book Reviewer at OnlineBookClub.org
Apple 7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-apple-7.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Post by Apple 7 »

An interactive book with both the parents and children in mind....very intriguing...nice review
Chalce
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Chalce »

I can only think of two P's right now, so I wonder what the other two are. This should be an interesting book for both the adult and the child.
Lovely review.
Hhannahh
Currently Reading: The Smartest Person in the Room
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hhannahh.html
Latest Review: The Whaler's Daughter by Jerry Mikorenda

Post by Hhannahh »

This is a cute and informative book. I didn't think there were up to four P's, though. This should be fun.
Great review.
Paluk Pathania
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paluk-pathania.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Post by Paluk Pathania »

This is such an adorable book with a valuable lesson for kids. I enjoyed reading your review, thanks for the same.^^

Return to “Children's Books”