Review of My Bully My Friend

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Re: Review of My Bully My Friend

Post by MsH2k »

Ayomid wrote: 29 Sep 2021, 18:20 You got me curious about the surprising events and revelations part. This is a book I'll love to read. Thanks for a splendid review.
It really was an engaging story. I hope you have the chance to check it out.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I appreciate your comment.
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks
Lesego Rampai
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lesego-rampai.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Lesego Rampai »

It seems that teenagers could learn from this book. As well as kids who bully others. So they could see what someone being bullied goes through. This is a big I would definitely read when my little cousins visit. This is a helpful review, thanks.
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Lesego Rampai wrote: 03 Oct 2021, 07:41 It seems that teenagers could learn from this book. As well as kids who bully others. So they could see what someone being bullied goes through. This is a big I would definitely read when my little cousins visit. This is a helpful review, thanks.
What a thoughtful big cousin you are! This book has many characters you can discuss: the bully, the one getting bullied, family and friends. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy this book and your visit with your cousins.
Rosa Parks
Rizki Pradana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rizki-pradana.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rizki Pradana »

This kind of book refers to what's happening right now in the world. I think this book has a lot of morals in it. I might read this one.
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Rizki Pradana wrote: 25 Nov 2021, 04:05 This kind of book refers to what's happening right now in the world. I think this book has a lot of morals in it. I might read this one.
Sadly, bullying is pervasive, and often it ends tragically. This book would be great to read as a group and have children discuss how to respond when someone is being bullied or is bullying someone.
Thank you for your visit.
Rosa Parks
Ayomide Solomon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ayomide Solomon »

Bullying has been going for long, especially amonng young teens and the effect could be endaring thereby making the assaulted victim physologically weak. But with the author's build on protagonist Al character, it shows that we CAN stand to it.
Nicely reviewed.
MsH2k
Currently Reading:

Post by MsH2k »

Ayomide Solomon wrote: 09 Dec 2021, 16:42 Bullying has been going for long, especially amonng young teens and the effect could be endaring thereby making the assaulted victim physologically weak. But with the author's build on protagonist Al character, it shows that we CAN stand to it.
Nicely reviewed.
Hi,
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I must have missed your comment earlier.

I especially liked how the book showed what others can do to help someone who is being bullied. We can indeed stand up to it. Thank you for your visit and your comment.
Rosa Parks

Return to “Children's Books”