Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Raneeta Sehmi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Raneeta Sehmi »

This is a really good experience for especially the kids.Its a beautiful story and this brings God closer to Emma.This book is worth for my children to read and experience a whole new version of God's beautiful world
njeru wycliffe

Post by njeru wycliffe »

This book is so exciting to read for children. I think we should even learn to pray and read the Bible with our children if we are Christians and i recommend parents to buy it for their children too.
JoramNJ5

Post by JoramNJ5 »

I have a great feeling that this book can be a faith booster to the young generation. its gonna be of great value to Christians around the globe.
Kagoya Jamimah

Post by Kagoya Jamimah »

Wow! I can't stop imagining what heaven looks like in Emma's dream. This book boasts the faith of children in God and the right path. As a Christian ma'am, I must buy a book for my son.
Kagoya Jamimah

Post by Kagoya Jamimah »

Train the child through he grows old he/ she can't forsake it. This book teaches children about God and good morals. This book is great to boast our faith as Christians. Great review
Rodelyn De Velasco
Currently Reading:

Post by Rodelyn De Velasco »

I loved reading books and this one reminds me when I was a little and always imagined what heavens looked like. Love it.
anointed nosakhare

Post by anointed nosakhare »

I think children would be highly entertained by this book. Great review.
Softboy
Currently Reading:

Post by Softboy »

I'm really so excited with the way she could even be able to remember her dream after she wake up from her sleep, it shows she keeps memories and also she's well thought by her parents to know God, to know who their creator is and that's why she pray that if she could be able to heard such dream again, the dream is really really an amazing one and that's why she pray to heard it again. Parents let's keep on teaching our children's who God throughly is and just about the worldly things. Glad I came across this book and this awesome platform as well. First time review.
Linda Venable-Ward
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linda-venable-ward.html
Latest Review: The Elephant Tooth of '95 by Rana Baydoun

Post by Linda Venable-Ward »

Your review was very encouraging. It's never easy to explain "God" to mature people, let alone a child. Nice having tools to aid in the process. Thank you.
thato tshabala

Post by thato tshabala »

very fascinating book and sound interesting. As parent we always need to encourage our children to get closer to God and we need to always listen to them and be closer to them. we need to treat them equally to love them.
Elona Sacasan

Post by Elona Sacasan »

This book is a good example for all children , we must teach the kids how to pray and being religious in such a young age to get used to it when they getting older and older .
innocent nthabaye

Post by innocent nthabaye »

this book is awesome because it helps children to connect to their faith
Florentia Claude

Post by Florentia Claude »

Wow! This book sounds lovely!

I like the fact that you listened to the audiobook and had a great experience reading along while the narrator spoke. I'm sure Christian parents would love for their children to read this!

Thank you for another excellent review, Saint Bruno!
Florentia Claude

Post by Florentia Claude »

Reading a books of a children and reviewing them is so fun. It's helpful and knowledgeable to a children and being a Christian it helps a lot. Reading this book that have a lot of morals and values.
Thokozani00

Post by Thokozani00 »

This book is a very nice and inspiring children’s story about teaching faith to kids. It was great to see the whole family sharing their faith and love for God. I think this is a wonderful book for families to read together.

Return to “Children's Books”