Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gulam Mohamed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gulam-mohamed.html
Latest Review: Three loves and other stories by Lata Gullapalli

Re: Review of Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids

Post by Gulam Mohamed »

I loved this review and I'm quite intrigued by the authors because, normally, an experience of heaven and dreams is one person's. So it's possible that one of these authors has experienced heaven and retold the stories to the other, and that's how they brought the book together, so that they could share the phenomenon and shower the experience upon children, whom they obviously love.
Super Teach
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Super Teach »

I appreciate that used two versions of the book to do a comprehensive review. Your review has made me excited to get this book for my goddaughter.
Sam1Anki2

Post by Sam1Anki2 »

This sounds like a delightful children's book! What a wonderful way to teach children about salvation and Heaven! Emma's dream about Heaven must have been exciting and beautiful for her to want to dream about it again! Thanks for the excellent review!
Michael Muswanyi

Post by Michael Muswanyi »

i read this book its interesting especially to young children showing how important children should be raised accordance to Gods way i recommend this book to children the story is absolutely fantastic
ampofo3

Post by ampofo3 »

I found it fascinating to see stories on religion for the younger generation. It is a good start to good morals, self discipline and societal control. If all authors could publish in that aspect, the world will be a better place. Life starts with kids who become good people when they are led towards the right path.
Aluko 123456
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Aluko 123456 »

The excellence of the book is notable in the expression of what Emma saw in her dream during her trip to heaven, how I wish all the races on earth could have atleast a glimpse of this wonderful story. thanks for the review
Delron Govender

Post by Delron Govender »

One morning, Emma wakes up feeling excited about a very special dream. She flies up high through the clouds and comes to a beautiful land called heaven where she has all sorts of adventures
Moses Daka 1

Post by Moses Daka 1 »

The book is wonderful because it teaches adults on how to raise their young ones so that they can be raised in the Lord
james gichaga
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by james gichaga »

the book is good has made me to see things different perspective also the characters in the context has made the whole story be fun-furthermore, this book provides a fascinating means to teach children about the Bible and inculcate Christian morals in them. And that is what I like most about the book. This beautiful story would also encourage children to keep doing what is right, as they'll reap the reward of eternal bliss in heaven. I like how the book also tells readers that there's a 'reward' for going against how God wants us to live.
Lynniyah StRemy 1

Post by Lynniyah StRemy 1 »

I wonder what Emma dream about heaven was for her to ask to dream about it again I will be sure to get the full book
Anik Mahmud
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Anik Mahmud »

This book is lovely and amazing. Every children and there parents get inspired from this book.I always try to find ways to expose my child to something worth believing in.
Omar Mollinedo
Currently Reading:

Post by Omar Mollinedo »

i really don´t like because we can teach good things to our kids without enforce them to fear of god and heavenly rewards, life is faith but is more and it´s good give them tools for life and all in not God
Shan_254
Currently Reading:

Post by Shan_254 »

The perfect book for Christian-based children highly recommends it. I believe it's suitable to teach children more about heaven and salvation.
Ganda2

Post by Ganda2 »

thank you for the wonderful books its make calm and relax my mind. being a christian its good hat we have read this kind of words for everyone. :P
Jonara Salvaloza

Post by Jonara Salvaloza »

This book is nice because it teaches the kids to have faith in God. And Emma's dream to go back to Heaven is wonderful in view of the fact that not others kids likes to dream about it. It such a nice book.

Return to “Children's Books”