Official Review: The Bird Ride by Wade W. Bergner

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bukola02
Currently Reading: Prince Player
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bukola02.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Re: Official Review: The Bird Ride by Wade W. Bergner

Post by Bukola02 »

I find children’s book that cover spirituality quite intriguing. Thanks for the review.
Novin Aliyah
Currently Reading: The Shade of Highfall
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by Novin Aliyah »

Children's stories with birds are magical and teach many things. Especially develop a positive attitude and strong self-esteem. Impressive, I love books like this. I also like the way reviewers present their reviews.
dragonet07
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 23031">The Beauty of the Fall</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1718
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonet07.html
Latest Review: Creating Literary Stories: A Fiction Writer's Guide by William H. Coles

Post by dragonet07 »

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen a children’s book that presents something like spiritual enlightenment (or, in the other book, mindfulness) in a creative way. They seem like a great idea. Plus, who doesn’t like a book about flying on the back of a bird? (OK, I would’ve been fascinated with the idea as a kid, but anything at all close to resembling it would’ve made me faint and/or puke.) Thank you for the helpful review.
The more that you read,
The more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
The more places you'll go.
~Dr. Seuss
Kayonz30
Currently Reading: The Despicable Missionary
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kayonz30 »

How fun it will be to fly on a birds shoulder. Children attraction though ... With a deeper interpretation from an adult reader to the child reader can achieve and activate the emotional Goal of the book story.
63tty
Favorite Author: Tayma Tameem
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-63tty.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White
fav_author_id: 199293

Post by 63tty »

I love the notion of a kid shrinking and flying all over. Seems like a great read for kids. Great review.
“If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”
~Lily Tomlin
Augusta Ezema
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Augusta Ezema »

It is so amazing and a fun experience seeing the world just the way a child does. Children really have less worries. They live a free and exciting life noticing the beauty in almost everything that comes their way. I'm so glad this book has a way of teaching little ones the importance of gratitude. It would really go a long way in preparing them to be better in the nearest future.
Adelle v
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adelle-v.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Adelle v »

Children are never to young to learn. I think this will be a great book for every child to read, thank you for a great review.
Vickie Noel
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 86063">Are you afraid of the dark</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 868
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickie-noel.html
Latest Review: Modern Day Cowboy by Nathaniel Sheft
Reading Device: B01C9JZEBO

Post by Vickie Noel »

I certainly wasn't expecting the spiritual enlightenment part in this children's book, but then again, it helps to build spiritual consciousness early in their hearts. As a teacher and aspiring parent, I'd love to help groom kids to self-reflect and check out the author's note to parents and teachers. Thanks for the lovely review.
Stop waiting for what you WANT, start working with what you HAVE. --- Seth Cain
Never be bullied into questioning your own credibility. --- Vickie Noel
Rizki Pradana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rizki-pradana.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rizki Pradana »

This book sounds interesting because there was a magical aspect to it. The kids will not be bored when reading this kind of book.

Return to “Children's Books”