Official Review: What Is Your Favorite Color?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sou Hi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Re: Official Review: What Is Your Favorite Color?

Post by Sou Hi »

Thanks for your informative review. The cover is kind of misleading, as I think the plot would feature the six children. It turns out that the book contains simple pictures and questions about one's favorite color. Still, the art looks pretty, so I think it would be very appealing to kids.
AvidBibliophile
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Post by AvidBibliophile »

Sou Hi wrote: 07 Apr 2021, 21:36 Thanks for your informative review. The cover is kind of misleading, as I think the plot would feature the six children. It turns out that the book contains simple pictures and questions about one's favorite color. Still, the art looks pretty, so I think it would be very appealing to kids.
Since this book turned out to be a very straightforward instructional manual of sorts, there really was no plot. Once I came to that clear realization, it made more sense as to why named characters were not present throughout the text. You do make great points, and I think the bold colors are pretty and appealing as well! 🍎
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Finding good children’s books is not always easy but this one sounds like lots of fun to read! My favorite color is blue, by the way 😉

Thanks for a lovely and informative review!
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative
AvidBibliophile

Kirsi_78 wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 10:49 Finding good children’s books is not always easy but this one sounds like lots of fun to read! My favorite color is blue, by the way 😉

Thanks for a lovely and informative review!
I do also love a good BLUE hue! Ⓜ️ Thank you for your kind and enthusiastic words of feedback, my friend. 🫐
C3cilia
Currently Reading: My "enemy" in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-c3cilia.html
Latest Review: Divine Simplicity Day 3...Unity In The Community by Yasher Echad El

Post by C3cilia »

This is a great book for teaching children about colours.i also recommend it for those who are mentally handicapped.Thanks for the great review.
AvidBibliophile

C3cilia wrote: 20 Apr 2021, 16:46 This is a great book for teaching children about colours.i also recommend it for those who are mentally handicapped.Thanks for the great review.
This book is so universally approachable! It truly does feature a widely applicable format for simple learning and memory reinforcement. Thank you! 🌟

Return to “Children's Books”