Official Review: But Guess What I Can Think for Myself

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Larz91
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-larz91.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Re: Featured Official Review: But Guess What I Can Think for Myself

Post by Larz91 »

Thanks for the great review. The cover art of this book is super eye-catching. Books with this subject matter is crucial for youth and I'm happy that the author covered it well.
Ojil Elton
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Ojil Elton »

this book seems so informative and it is relevant to our society today. Most youths find themselves in unintended drug addiction attributed by peer pressure. I must read this book and I will recommend my friends.
simo12
Currently Reading: There's a Rooster in My Bathroom!
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by simo12 »

i love your introductory part, thank you for a well informative review, it sustained my interest all through
Shaun Minner
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Shaun Minner »

This book made me upset and I didn't finish reading it. It hits 2 close to home and I know too many people living the life Todd lives without any want to make it better. Idk if the author comes from it personally or just totally guessed but books that touch real life issues are needed yes, but it's hard to use your imagination when u read them. Especially if u seen it already.

Return to “Children's Books”