Official Review: A Christmas Love Story: Nicholas Nutcrac...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss both middle-grade and younger children's books, including picture books, easy readers, and children's chapter books. Topics for books aimed at children 12 and under go in this forum.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
gayscott
Favorite Book: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gayscott.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Re: Official Review: A Christmas Love Story: Nicholas Nutcrac...

Post by gayscott »

My Grandson absolutely loved this book. We have read it over and over. In fact, he asked for a nutcracker for Christmas next year.
I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me. :reading-6: :reading-6: :angelic-cyan:
Tilahun Elema
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Tilahun Elema »

This book is essential for childrens since expresses vocabularies in simple way and easy to understand. And also childrens can identify simply what gifts and products will be prepared on Christmass. I loved it well.
nageena_rasheed
Currently Reading: The Talking Baobab Tree
Bookshelf Size: 97

Post by nageena_rasheed »

Beautifully written and skillfully sketched for children. I like that writer tries to develop a sense of compassion in kid s heart for little things...this will definitely pave a way for a generation who is helpful to all humanity!
Neide12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Neide12 »

Heartwarming Christmas history book. The review is impressive and detailed. It can be read at classroom or children bed time with much curiosity and fun.
danigb1708
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danigb1708.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by danigb1708 »

This book seems very instructive for the little readers, because it contains some words that they are not familiar with. And my son will definitely like it.
niranjan143+-
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by niranjan143+- »

This book is beautiful for children. You should read and watch once. Every single Sabbath is fully attractive of this story.

Return to “Children's Books”