Review by HeatDods22 -- The Tales of Little Lady M

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
HeatDods22
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heatdods22.html
Latest Review: Metaphase by M. Street

Review by HeatDods22 -- The Tales of Little Lady M

Post by HeatDods22 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Tales of Little Lady M" by Diego Di Mauro.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Tales of Little Lady M is an amazing children's book about a curious, little princess that loves to go on adventures, learning important life lessons along the way. Living in a magical land called Oaks Bridge, Little Lady M's life is surrounded by fun, magical creatures like fairies, elves, wizards, and so much more!

I absolutely loved this book! I plan on reading it many times to my own children! One of the best things about this book is while you're reading this story, Diego Di Mauro did a great job at using such words that it is easy and fun to read. A unique twist that I've never seen in any other book is that every time any of the characters talk, it's in rhyme. I've read children's books that are all in rhyme or not at all but never a mix between the two. It was such an original and creative writing choice that made me fall in love with these stories. It also makes it easier for children to read when the words rhyme.

The characters are all so cute and full of personality that even as an adult, I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I also loved all of the illustrations that were throughout the story. All the characters and the storyline, in general, encourage children's imagination in a creative way. I also loved the land of dreams. It was such a fun way for children to imagine their dreams.

I give The Tales of Little Lady M a rating of 4 out of 4 stars! It was such a great book and I will highly recommend it to any parent! Your children will absolutely love these stories! It was also excellently edited as well, I didn't find one typo or grammatical error. Diego Di Mauro is an excellent author who truly found his calling with these children's stories.

The Tales of Little Lady M
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Latest Review: Metaphase by M. Street

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”