Review by fadjei -- Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
fadjei
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fadjei.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Review by fadjei -- Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?

Post by fadjei »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?" by Frankie B. Rabbit.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Looking for some new books for the kids? If so, consider adding Dynomike: What's Heartfulness? by Frankie B. Rabbit to your list. Dynomike is a heartwarming short story about a dinosaur, Dynomike, and his friends. One day they go to get one of their friends to play, but he tells them that he must stay at home to take care of his sick mother. Rather than going to play, Dynomike and his friends spend the day preparing gifts for their friend's mother and deliver it to her anonymously. She receives their packages, which helps with her ailments, and their friend can come back out to play.

Dynomike is a great story for children because it teaches them about kindness and spreading love to others. Not only does this story teach kids about being kind, but it teaches them about being sincere in their generosity and not expecting to be praised for doing kind acts but only doing them because it will help others. This is an important lesson because it also teaches children humility and sincerity.

Another great quality this book has is its use of colors and images. Color, as well as pictures, are a key component of books for young readers. Dynomike uses bright, vivid colors, as well as excellent illustrations that make this book engaging. This helps keep the young reader's attention and makes reading enjoyable rather than dull and tedious. Also, the text on each page is the right amount and a good size font making it easy for children to read and follow.

This book is straightforward in its message, making it clear what children should get out of it. Its use of didacticism and repetition are perhaps the most important characteristics as children's books are not only for their entertainment but to teach them valuable lessons like the value of kindness and repetition of that value throughout the story so that they don't forget it.

Overall, I give this book 4 out of 4 stars. It's an excellent book for kids that teaches them valuable lessons and values that they should have in life. Also, the book does not have any grammatical errors, which is vital for books being read by impressionable young readers.

Dynomike: What's Heartfulness?
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
InStoree
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-instoree.html
Latest Review: The Mermaid Broker by Sue Hinkin

Post by InStoree »

I read Dynomike's story too, and I loved it. You highlighted all the good points that this book has to offer. Excellent review! Thank you!
Love is the only power out there that trumps hatred, grief, sadness, or anger.
~Tayma Tameem
fadjei

Post by fadjei »

InStoree wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 06:00 I read Dynomike's story too, and I loved it. You highlighted all the good points that this book has to offer. Excellent review! Thank you!
Thanks for the comments :D
Sushan Ekanayake
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Uplifting The Pain of Behavioral and Learning Styles Through Poetry Now
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sushan-ekanayake.html
Latest Review: Unsettled Disruption by Juana Catalina Rodriguez
Reading Device: B0794JC2K5

Post by Sushan Ekanayake »

I read this one recently and I agree 100% with your review. Thanks for sharing your thoughts 👍👍
We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.

- Bill Gates -

:lire4: $u$han €kanayak€ :text-feedback:
fadjei

Post by fadjei »

Sushan wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 22:30 I read this one recently and I agree 100% with your review. Thanks for sharing your thoughts 👍👍
Appreciate the comments :)

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”