- Posts: 114
- Joined: 20 Aug 2014, 14:21
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklovingolfer.html
I gave this book a 2 out 4 rating. I was really engrossed in the book until about the time Sue and Mike met. I thought in the beginning the author touched on many different aspects of dating and found the author's story line entertaining. I guess my biggest disappointment was I did not care for Sue and Mike's relationship. I liked both these characters, but found there dialogue between each other uneventful.
- Posts: 202
- Joined: 22 Dec 2014, 15:06
- Bookshelf Size: 2
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-3chicnp.html
Hahahahahhah. I picked up this book thinking that it was going to be weird because of the title. It was actually funny and I laughed throughout the whole time. 4/4!
I am a free spirit
- Posts: 668
- Joined: 29 Dec 2014, 00:46
- Favorite Author: Jeffrey Archer
- Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 110
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ananya92.html
- Latest Review: The New Entrepreneur by Angus Peterson
- fav_author_id: 4949
I think this book as engaging enough with the less explored themes of love in later stages of life, and the characters were involving enough too, however, the story could have been developed because there was this constant feeling that there is something amiss in the storyline.
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 23 Jan 2015, 01:39
- Bookshelf Size: 29
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaa123.html
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 05 Feb 2015, 23:51
- Favorite Author: rachel vincent
- Favorite Book: Forever by Judy Blume
- Currently Reading: Undead to the World
- Bookshelf Size: 38
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scquarantillo.html
- fav_author_id: 4455
- Location: Buffalo, NY
I found the book very good! As a younger woman it was interesting to see the point of view from an older charcter. It was emotional, and at times even heartbreaking. Love and loss are one in the same. I rated the book 3 of 4 stars.
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 22:06
- Favorite Author: Arthur Conan Doyle
- Favorite Book: Struck By Lightning by Chris Colfer
- Currently Reading: reading five books and they wont fit
- Bookshelf Size: 36
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexavier-taiga.html
- fav_author_id: 2456
- Location: Australia
I'm sixteen, and I didn't have a problem reading about older people, but I really did not like the sex scenes. But to be fair, I generally don't like reading/hearing about sex between people my own age, so I'm actually not sure why I decided to read a book with "list" in the title in the first place. I ended up just skipping all sex scenes, but I wasn't able to finish the book, it just made me feel uncomfortable.
So many books to read, so little time..
- Posts: 489
- Joined: 15 Feb 2015, 21:52
- Bookshelf Size: 64
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debo9967.html
- Latest Review: "Self Examination" by VK Grover
I have read almost one third of the book, and its quite engaging till now. I think the pace could have been a bit faster, but otherwise quite an interesting book.
- Posts: 15342
- Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 19:11
- 2018 Reading Goal: 40
- 2017 Reading Goal: 40
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 72
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 90
- Currently Reading: The Secret Agent
- Bookshelf Size: 435
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ryan.html
- Location: England. No, not London.
The title alone is enough to put me off. I think I'll give this one a miss
"Reason is intelligence taking exercise. Imagination is intelligence with an erection" -- Victor Hugo.
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 25 Jun 2017, 05:07
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 85
- Bookshelf Size: 66
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
- Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
I think it would be a decent perused. . It talks about genuine misfortune and awfulness, fizzled connections, and that it is so hard to try and discover a relationship as we age. It's additionally exceptionally straightforward about the passionate, as well as the physical side of connections in a way that is much more legit than uncouth. Nonetheless, the written work style was intense for me to take after. It appeared to wander a great deal, which started to baffle me as I read. I give it 3 stars out of 4.
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!