Official Review: Enlightened by Billie Kowalewski

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jmees_9611
Favorite Author: Paulo Coelho
Favorite Book: Tell Me Your Dreams
Currently Reading: Enlightened
Bookshelf Size: 47
fav_author_id: 2451

Re: Official Review: Enlightened by Billie Kowalewski

Post by Jmees_9611 »

I am not a fantasy enthusiast but reading briennaiJ's review gives me the intriques. I like books with great descriptions and i like the historical side, i think this book would be great next read. I can't wait.
mthieus
Currently Reading: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by mthieus »

I often avoid reading books on fantasy, especially where it's imaginations conflict with my beliefs-reincarnation.
But setting my mind on this mind blogging fantasy somehow has challenged my notion and perspective. what is so attracting is the flow of the story itself, well written up and though woven with a theme I feel is strong, it is worth spending a couple of minutes on it. the conversations are engaging and throughout my minutes on it were more like watching a movie.
one thing that comes out is that there is more to life that we don't utilize or think about until you read-enlighted.
its worth your time and strongly recommend to any reader out there.
Ilona Brunck
Currently Reading: Zeus Defied
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Ilona Brunck »

Enlightened
..makes you really wonder if it would be like this when your soul is leaving your body and goes to "another dimension".
We all wonder, what will happen, if there is a "Afterlife".
In this book though, reading the story of Harmony/Veronica, it makes you think about your own life. How it´s been so far, what we may have achieved or will be achieving and so on.
Yet, the story was nicely told and gave you the impression to be there yourself.
Salome Yakubu
Favorite Book: A Day in Eternity
Currently Reading: Political Dirty Trick
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by Salome Yakubu »

There nothing love doesn't lead to.The love she had fo kalep is what is making her live like a dead person.
Sicily Joy
Currently Reading: Becoming
Bookshelf Size: 906
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sicily-joy.html
Latest Review: What's Your Favorite Color? by Amber L Lassiter

Post by Sicily Joy »

This book seems like a fun read. I liked that the book takes the reader to various periods of time and follows different incarnations of Harmony. Thank you for a great review.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”