Loved by P.C and Kristin Cast

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
WillowStarSerenity
Currently Reading: Loved
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-willowstarserenity.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Loved by P.C and Kristin Cast

Post by WillowStarSerenity »

It has been one year since Zoey and the rest of the gifted group cast a spell to rid the world of Neferet once and for all. Everybody had gone separate ways and began living their lives as fully changed Vampyres. Then Zoey has a dream that there may be danger. During a spell to cast protection, something goes horribly wrong and something is unleashed upon Tulsa. Zoey and the group are left to find what they are and where they are from before they can destroy the city.

I LOVED this book. I can't say that it was exactly like the House Of Night series, but that's okay. It makes the story more believable. They have spent a year since the last book as fully changed vampyres. They have become adults and aren't teenagers wondering when their next test is anymore. Not that they were much of that in the original series anyways, but I digress. I was scared to read this book because of how much I loved the original series. I was afraid I'd hate this one. I'm glad I was wrong.

The story was amazing. I always wondered what happened to the group after they defeated Neferet and fully changed. I would have liked to see more of their normal life that they live now, but maybe as the series progresses I will. I definitely see a lot of potential with this spin-off series. It seems like it's going to be a very inventive series!

The characters were as amazing as they were in the first series. Something amazing happens despite all the turmoil that makes someone unexpected turn up. I won't say too much because I don't want to give too much more than I already have a way. I was just so happy that it happened. And the new characters were pretty awesome too! Hope we get to see more of them as the series progresses!

I give this book a full five-star rating! I know many reviewers will absolutely disagree with me on this. And that's fine. People aren't always going to agree with my choice of books and I'm not always going to agree with books others read. I just hope that people realize that everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Either way. House of Night was an amazing series and I can see this being an amazing series as well.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”