Review -Obsidian a Lux series SPOILERS

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mari2222
Bookshelf Size: 0

Review -Obsidian a Lux series SPOILERS

Post by Mari2222 »

Well I'm new to this site so this is actually my first review :? Not that I'm nervous or anything, but here gose. :topic:
Kat is your typical young high school girl who moves to a new place due to her mom's depression. So it's a move for her and her mom to have a new start. In order to get directions to the store the very VERY cute boy from next door is then introduced. (Can anybody say fan girl) but of course what comes with a cute face must come with an ugly attitude.
Daemon is much more worse then just a jerk ,he is your dark and sexy moody alian bad ass with a thing with sarcasm.But thats what make his character so much more alive. Kat ,as innocent as she looks, is also very much alive. Her comebacks to his remarks always had me laughing. After a very interesting first meeting it was hate at first sight (for now :wink: ). As the story continues Kat and Deamon continue to bump heads both with there sarcastic and witty remarks. He certainly hates the fact that he has to get use to the idea of his twin sister Dee befriending her. But he has much worse things to worry about, for some reason he can't seem to leave Kat alone even though she's human. And being in that town that's a really bad thing. So he tries to stay away from her until an accident happened and he is now forced to stay close to her side. I have to say this series has to be on the top of my favorite books list. Jennifer Armentrourt is an amazing writer. Each character has there own personality and back story to the point where you can fall in love with one or just down right hate one. I would recommend the series to anyone who likes romance and adventure.
dianaterrado
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dianaterrado.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by dianaterrado »

I heard so much about the Lux series. I think I read the first book but never got farther than that. JLA is such a good writer!
"We should all have something to be weirdly passionate about."

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”