Review: Missing by Kelley Armstrong

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jennyfalcone62809
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennyfalcone62809.html
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare

Review: Missing by Kelley Armstrong

Post by jennyfalcone62809 »

Young Adult Romantic Thriller
MISSING by Kelley Armstrong
5 out of 5 stars

Kelley Armstrong creates an enthralling story-line in this blood-pumping romantic thriller. Written in the first person limited point of view, this book flows seamlessly from one scene to the next, with many twists and surprises. You will laugh and cry throughout this fast-paced tale. The whole book takes place over a few short days and keeps you guessing. We share the shocks and confusions of well-portrayed characters. You will not want to miss this one and will be up late in the night just to see what happens next. Written as a young adult novel for ages 14 and up, this is a well-written, clean book recommended for all who love a good thriller. Please use discretion when purchasing due to violence/mild gore and items found by main characters to prevent pregnancy. There is also a minor discussion about religion.

SUMMARY: Winter Crane is in her last year of high school and can not wait to leave her town, just like her sister and numerous others have. A run down cabin in the woods is her secret place away from her father and his drunken temper. One day, she stumbles across a bleeding, battered, unconscious guy in a tree, who claims he knows one of Winter's friends. Once she nurses him back to health, he disappears saying he will fix everything. Has he and everyone else truly left on their own or has something happened to them all? Winter is determined to uncover what happened to everyone, even if she doesn't like the answers she uncovers.
(CROWN BOOKS, Apr. 2017, 384 pp, $17.99)
Last edited by gali on 30 Jun 2017, 13:13, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Self-promoting
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
derekkirima
Currently Reading: The Wicked Wives
Bookshelf Size: 39

Post by derekkirima »

This novel titled missing by Kelley Armstrong proves to be a very interesting romantic thriller and would urge any lover of romantic books to add this one to their shelves. I rate it 5 out of 5. Thanks for the review
Atabon Della
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atabon-della.html
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Atabon Della »

Well I think this review is somehow different from the others I have seen so far. The format is different, but in any case the story line does not sound interesting to me. Plus the review doesn't tell me much about the book.
Latest Review: "Strong Heart" by Charlie Sheldon

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”