The School for Good and Evil (Series)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
bouwman_530
Currently Reading: Gone Girl
Bookshelf Size: 8

The School for Good and Evil (Series)

Post by bouwman_530 »

SPOILERS: This is another twist on a classic book, this time: fairy tales. It follows the story of two young ladies from a world where fairies tales are just found in books. That is until they are transported to fairy tale school, where the offspring of famous characters learn to be good or evil. There is only one problem: the girls believe they have been placed into the wrong schools. As they battle to gain entrance into their "proper" schools, something far bigger is brewing. A great read, I devoured this series. While it is quite long, it makes great connections to original stories, has fun ideas that make you think, and the plot has enough twists and turns that make you want to continue forever, until it's over and you are completely satisfied with the turnout.
Vscholz
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Bookshelf Size: 816
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vscholz.html
Latest Review: Primrose’s Curse by Kiara Shankar, Vinay Shankar
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Vscholz »

I saw this book at Barnes & Noble once. I hesitated on buying it, instead deciding to check it out from the library so I wouldn't spend money JUST IN CASE I didn't like it. Unfortunately, it isn't quite popular enough for my very small town, but I was able to get signed copies of the first three books at a teen book event in Dallas earlier this year. I'm so glad that there are positive reviews on it!
As for you & your heart & the things you said & didn't say, she will remember them all when men are fairy tales in books written by rabbits. (Schmendrick the Magician)
Joekarani
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Joekarani »

In Kenya,I hope I will get it in the small libraries around..It seems a good book.
rubinelli
Currently Reading: Fangirl
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rubinelli.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by rubinelli »

I read these books a while ago and I can't remember much of what happened, but I enjoyed them. I could relate to the main character a lot, and I liked the themes of outer appearance and assumptions of personality.
Dcbarbosa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Dcbarbosa »

I have only read the first book but i enjoyed it alot. I havent heard much about it but i also heard there is a 4th book coming this March. So im gonna try and read the rest of the series.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”