Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Heathernross26
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =9179">Red Queen</a>
Currently Reading: James and the Giant Peach
Bookshelf Size: 213

Re: Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

Post by Heathernross26 »

MiziS_1305 wrote: 15 Mar 2018, 04:25 After reading the synopsis of Lady Midnight, I really wished to read it but I am quite impatient and can't wait for the last book to be released. So just planning to wait till December and then buy the trilogy and begin enjoying it. It will be my first time reading Cassandra, so just hope the book does not disappoint me.
Oh I feel the same way about series novels. I want to be able to read them as a whole instead of having to wait but sometimes you just have to go for it!
MiziS_1305
Favorite Book: The Lost Symbol
Currently Reading: Toni the Superhero
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mizis-1305.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by MiziS_1305 »

Mmm... OK I. I think I will go for it as it seems u r experienced😊
Essentially_Literate
Favorite Book: Beastly
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-essentially-literate.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Essentially_Literate »

Lady Midnight is really good! Cassandra Clare keeps writing amazing books. Right now I'm stuck in the middle of Lord of Shadows. I know I need to keep going but now it has been so long since I began to read it that I might as well start completely over! :lol:
Hopewake
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hopewake »

It was so hard for me to get through it at some points too, but the end is amazing and it is totally worth finishing!
apwaldrop
Currently Reading: The Diary of a snoopy cat
Bookshelf Size: 50

Post by apwaldrop »

I have really enjoyed a lot of Cassandra Clare's books so far. Lord of shadows crushed me at the end. I like how interconnected a lot of the stories and characters are for sure. Lady midnight was a good book and I loved the cover art for it. I cannot wait for more!
garima597
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-garima597.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by garima597 »

Lady midnight was my first book of this author. I found it intriguing and exciting. The characters were very likeable and i am hooked on this series
JessLois

Post by JessLois »

I think this trilogy is even better than TMI! I can't believe the ending of Lord of Shadows, I need Queen of Air and Darkness now!
garima597
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-garima597.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by garima597 »

JessLois wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 09:58 I think this trilogy is even better than TMI! I can't believe the ending of Lord of Shadows, I need Queen of Air and Darkness now!
Yes, my thoughts are also same. This Trilogy is much better than TMI. I love the character of Emma and Julian. This Trilogy is much more animatic.
G@RIMA :techie-studyingbrown:
Shelbyaeryn

Post by Shelbyaeryn »

Such a great book! Cassandra Clare is an amazing author and I’ll read pretty much anything she writes. I was so excited for the Dark Artifices and Lady Midnight is a great way to start off the series. I really enjoy both the characters and the storyline!
andgrube1029

Post by andgrube1029 »

Most definitely! I too have read all of her other series (the Clockwork series being my favorite). I am so impressed with her ability to tie so many small details to each series. I love her books and writing style. She has the ability to create such a captivating world. Definitely can't wait to read!
Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Strong heart
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

Lady Midnight it totally an ultimate fantasy.
underthe_cloudyskies
Currently Reading: The Catcher in the Rye
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-underthe-cloudyskies.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by underthe_cloudyskies »

I read lady midnight quite a while ago, but I remember the book being wholesomely amazing like most of the other Cassandra Clare books. It was all that I could ask for as a fantasy novel. The dark artifices series introduced me to so many lovable characters, I almost lose count. And the number of potential ships in the series is overly satisfying.
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

I've finished her other series so by now I'm hooked. After I finish up a couple more books I have to read I'll go check it out.
monserrat_21
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monserrat-21.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by monserrat_21 »

I loved The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments so I was really excited to read this book but I've tried a few times and I can't never make it past the first 200 pages. I haven't connected with the characters and the story is a bit confusing. I really want to give it one last try because I've heard the second and third book are better. Hopefully this time I will finish it and like it.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”