Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
adhagen
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adhagen.html

Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson

Post by adhagen »

I have just recently finished this and I am so thrilled to have read it! Once in a while I enjoy a good books that makes me cry. I cried about 8 different times while reading this. There were just so many devasating things thrown in that caught me off guard. All in all, it was remarkable! I really enjoy James Patterson. I have read a lot of his work. My grandmother introduced me to him a few years back. Anyways, it was honestly a good story. It was fairly short, but thats alright.
ebwb18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ebwb18.html

Post by ebwb18 »

I LOVED this book. It was so not James Patterson's style, but it is a story that really sticks with you afterwards.

You should try reading Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson. It is a similar style of book, but even better than Sam's Letters to Jennifer.
carrieedge 1987

Post by carrieedge 1987 »

I myself was very emotional reading Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson. I couldn't put this book down, I read it in one day. James Patterson is my first favorite Author. I love the short chapters,keeps you wanting to know what happens next. :techie-studyinggray:

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”