Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout Lover

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Yabooksreview
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout Lover

Post by Yabooksreview »

Name : Obsidian (A Lux Novel #1)

Author : Jennifer L. Armentrout

Review : This story is full of heart-stopping action, swoon-worthy-romance. It seriously is that good. Obsidian is a forget-your-homework, don’t-feed-your-kids, and quit-your-job one-sit-read. !! I am not kidding, I actually have forgot my homework to read it. I may have read 100’s of Teen books ( including twilight and vampire diaries ), but trust me on this. this one’s the best ⇑. This one’s the first book of Lux series… the 5th book is just gonna release on 5th of August. I have read all the 4 parts and actually I was re-reading those.

This story is of a 17-year-old girl Katy who just moved to a new place with her mother to escape the painful memories of her father and have a new start. But she didn’t expect to start anew by getting involved in the life of his neighbor Daemon Black who is an undeniably hot arrogant jerk to whom she is very unfortunately attracted as he seems to hate her. And its not what it looks like, Daemon has got secrets of his own…. otherworldly secrets.⊗

Tags : Suspense, Paranormal Romance, Thriller, Teen-read

Next Book in series : Onyx (A Lux Novel #2)

Opal (A Lux Novel #3)

Origin (A Lux Novel #4)

Shadows (A Lux Novel #0.5)

Opposition (A Lux Novel #5)

Thank you for reading.. please like it ♥∗
spablo_94
Currently Reading: Redeployment
Bookshelf Size: 317
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-spablo-94.html

Post by spablo_94 »

I'm looking forward to read this one. It has good reviews on Goodreads.
Miria_Alcoser

Post by Miria_Alcoser »

I have read this book and I have completely fallen in love with the characters. I have yet to finish reading the rest of the series and i hope it doesn't disappoint.
VinuW
Favorite Author: Richelle Mead
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinuw.html
Latest Review: "The Prodigal Daughter" by Patricia Nmukoso Enyi
fav_author_id: 782

Post by VinuW »

This is one of my favorite YA series. I read the entire series in 5 days - they were that good! The characters were interesting and the plot was fantastic! I'd recommend it to anyone.
“He who jumps may fall, but he may also fly. It’s time to jump.” Lauren Oliver, Requiem
Latest Review: "The Prodigal Daughter" by Patricia Nmukoso Enyi
rkwragg
Currently Reading: Unhidden
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by rkwragg »

I also absolutely LOVED this series! The writing is amazing! Each novel is packed from first page to last with non-stop action. Armentrout does not hold anything back. The best part, I think, is that while it is 5 books, it's like she wrote out the whole story and then decided which parts were going to be which books. It flows from book to book so well that if she told me she made each one up as she went along I'd scream LIAR!!!! in her face. Well, maybe not...but I'd think it about doing it.
Joszt
Favorite Book: Obsidian
Currently Reading:

Post by Joszt »

Wow, I think I may have fallen for Daemon. I'm sorry but he is a smoking hot guy with a dark secret and an antagonising attitude with a soft side for Katy. Obsidian was a one sit read. I couldn't put it down, and to be honest I don't think I wanted to. The way Armentrout structured it had my stomach in butterflies. I'm going to get the second book right away. But don't be fooled, it isn't just a romance, it's deeply emotional as well. I think I cried at the end. 4 out of 4 stars.
1ditzyrn
Favorite Book: Desire
Currently Reading: Daisies and Dragon Slayers In The Equator
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-1ditzyrn.html
Latest Review: Genesis (The Infinity Series, Vol.2) by Bellamy Westbay
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by 1ditzyrn »

I have read all of these books multiple times and love them! There is action, romance, tragedy, friendship...these books have it all!
Sakilunamermaid
Currently Reading: Ready Player One
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Sakilunamermaid »

I'm gonna have to add this to my reading list. There are so many amazing young adult series out now.
PoisonWhiteRose
Currently Reading: Lion Heart
Bookshelf Size: 1967
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-poisonwhiterose.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by PoisonWhiteRose »

I have this book to read. I haven't read it yet though. This makes me shoot it to the top of my TBR pile.
"I spent my life folded between the pages of books.My world is one interwoven web of words, stringing limb to limb, bone to sinew, thoughts and images all together.”
― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me"

Raquel M.
r_bhavika
Favorite Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Favorite Book: Slammed
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-bhavika.html
Latest Review: Geraldine by Edmund M Aristone
fav_author_id: 3720

Post by r_bhavika »

I Love Lux series. I recommend it to EVERYONE. It's so so good. I have read it so many times. Daemon is my book-boyfriend. I love him so much! If you haven't read it, you are missing on something really great. This is the kind of book that will make way to your heart in no time. Just love Jennifer L. Armentrout.
"The world was hers for the reading.” – Betty Smith :techie-studyinggray:
trinitymja
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trinitymja.html
Latest Review: Elastic Girl by Olivia Rana

Post by trinitymja »

VinuW wrote: 30 Oct 2015, 15:39 This is one of my favorite YA series. I read the entire series in 5 days - they were that good! The characters were interesting and the plot was fantastic! I'd recommend it to anyone.
me too! I loved these books. I thought they were well thought out and the story-line was engaging and easy to follow.
dianaterrado
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 152
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dianaterrado.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by dianaterrado »

I've read this book and loved it so much!
"We should all have something to be weirdly passionate about."

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”