Hush Hush series

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
yalonde
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yalonde.html
Latest Review: "The Road To Comfort" by Becky Lower

Re: Hush Hush

Post by yalonde »

I read this book awhile ago. Once again It was a book i picked up from Barnes and Noble that was displayed in a place that caught my attention. I liked it well enough. Me being me, I got the second book from the library because i didn't like Hush Hush enough to spend money on the next book. I like to at least try to finish a series, but i think i read the first few chapters of the second and decided not to invest more time in it. Hush Hush wasn't bad, but it wasn't very memorable. I do remember liking Patch, but Norm I can't remember too much about.
Latest Review: "The Road To Comfort" by Becky Lower
marie2201734
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marie2201734.html

Post by marie2201734 »

The Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick was a good read. It was an interesting series about romance, action, and a little suspense. I felt that they knowledge that was given in the book about angels was intriguing. I think that this was a great series to read. They are quick reads and will have you wanting more. Well written story plot.
amber200419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amber200419.html

Post by amber200419 »

I have only read the first 3 chapters of Hush Hush and I am already addicted to them I can't wait till I get to read the rest of the books.
11-22-63sk
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-11-22-63sk.html

Post by 11-22-63sk »

If you haven't read Hush Hush, Crescendo, Silence, or Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick you really need to. Please tell me what you think of the books.
jmlambert

Post by jmlambert »

I loved this series! A friend introduced it to me and I finished all four before she even read the second one.
I heard that the author is selling the rights to turn it into a movie and that they are currently writing the script.
She had said on her website that they are looking for the right cast.
MelDenton

Post by MelDenton »

I read the first three, and I'm searching libraries for the last one. I really love this book series, and I feel that Nora and Patch are really likable characters. Nora is, in my opinion, a very good female character because I feel that she's got a good head on her shoulders, and she doesn't seem to be caught up in the world and trying to be "popular", and I really like that about her.
KBlovesbooks
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kblovesbooks.html

Post by KBlovesbooks »

I really liked this series. I wanted to beat Nora every time she make a bad choice (which was the whole series). I liked the story. Patch and Nora were never going to be together. I am so disappointed in Hank. How could a father do the stuff he did and then make Nora promise to take over his warriors? I am still a little confused about that. Next, Nora's mom.... Really? She chooses a man over her daughter? No... No... No... Patch, Becca Fitzpatrick did make Patch a dreamy bad guy. What is not to love about this bad boy? He lies, he cheats, and he tried to kill Nora... I am sure that is why Nora loves him. Nora, she does not have her head on straight for this whole book. She chooses Patch over her own kind. She is addicted to devil craft. I guess young love is better than anything else. What do you think? Did you love to see Nora with the bad guy or beat your head against a wall every time she went back to Patch?
Ashleepaige12

Post by Ashleepaige12 »

I loved this series. I couldn't put it down. I've read all four. And I'm totally excited if they really turn it into a movie.
Winter_412

Post by Winter_412 »

This is one of my favorite series. There are four books in the series: Hush, Hush. Crescendo. Silence. Finale. I had gotten the 2nd book first and as soon as I read it I had to read the others. The author is Becca Fitzpatrick.
KiKiIsASweetie
Currently Reading: Dragonhunters
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kikiisasweetie.html

Post by KiKiIsASweetie »

I absolutely adored this series! I just happened to stumble upon the first book one day in Barnes and Noble one day and fell in love. My friend had the whole series and I read it in three days. They were that good.
hpsecrets99
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Favorite Book: Jurassic Park
Currently Reading: The Spectacular Now
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hpsecrets99.html
Latest Review: "Suppliant" by Laura Tree
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by hpsecrets99 »

I read the first in this series, and I thought it was okay. Not bad, not good, but okay. But then I read the rest of the books in the series, and I'm sorry to say that the last three dragged down my opinion of the series as a whole. I thought Nora was naïve and made some pretty awful decisions, and Patch was just plain creepy. I think I would have liked it better if I had only read the first book.
Latest Review: "Suppliant" by Laura Tree
dulciescott
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dulciescott.html

Post by dulciescott »

I loved this series!! All the characters were really funny, and I cared about them a lot, so I really enjoyed reading about all of them. It was relentlessly readable - I couldn't put it down! I really recommend it to everyone
biabobia
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-biabobia.html

Post by biabobia »

Hush hush made me feel like i was reading an extremely well written wattpad book. I personally lived the characters and grew to love patch within time. The series is amazing; the theme is extremely unique aswell.
Noriki23
Currently Reading: The Cruel Prince
Bookshelf Size: 952

Post by Noriki23 »

Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick

I can't even begin to describe how fantastic this saga was! When I first opened "hush, hush" I will admit I was unimpressed,every few pages I found myself highlighting details that seemed to come right out of books such as twilight, the house of night, beautiful creatures and a few more. After a few chapters though I was hooked, I started reading this saga on the 28th of December and finished all four books today, January 8th, I literally could not put it down! Fitzpatrick kept me guessing from the very start and kept throwing twists and turns at me that made me angry and made excited me at the same time.
VinuW
Favorite Author: Richelle Mead
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vinuw.html
Latest Review: "The Prodigal Daughter" by Patricia Nmukoso Enyi
fav_author_id: 782

Post by VinuW »

I loved this series. All of my friends read it and are now obsessed with Patch.
“He who jumps may fall, but he may also fly. It’s time to jump.” Lauren Oliver, Requiem
Latest Review: "The Prodigal Daughter" by Patricia Nmukoso Enyi

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”