Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
psychopathycathy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1344
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-psychopathycathy.html
Latest Review: Notes of Sorrow Songs Of Joy by Robert Lauri

Re: Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3)

Post by psychopathycathy »

The love triangle between Will, Jem, and Tessa is the only love triangle where I love all the shippings equally. The ending totally broke my heart, but I honestly do love how it all turned out. I had honestly forgotten how much I loved them until I started writing this post, and now my heart hurts! Time for a reread I guess :)
Kristen1217
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristen1217.html

Post by Kristen1217 »

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES , I have read it four times and you did an awesome review and description to truly get what the story is about!
Mannie913
Currently Reading: Sweep Volume 3
Bookshelf Size: 114
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mannie913.html
Latest Review: "Audiobooks.com Book of your Choice" by Audiobooks
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Mannie913 »

I'm so glad someone enjoyed this book series as much as I did. The love between Jem, Will, and Tessa left me breathless. The parabati bond between Jem and Will make Alec and Jace's relationship in The Mortal Instruments seem incredibly vulnerable. With the strength Jem and Will had, I knew not even death could stop these two. Tessa was very lucky to have such honorable men in her life.

-- 16 Nov 2016, 19:38 --
psychopathycathy wrote:The love triangle between Will, Jem, and Tessa is the only love triangle where I love all the shippings equally. The ending totally broke my heart, but I honestly do love how it all turned out. I had honestly forgotten how much I loved them until I started writing this post, and now my heart hurts! Time for a reread I guess :)

Me too!! I think I'm going to have to go and reread for the 3rd time!! They never get old!!
Vickyoreo86
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =118626">A Court of Wings and Ruin</a>
Currently Reading: The Sword of Shannara
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickyoreo86.html
Latest Review: Cover Your Tracks, Leona Leitman by C. S. Johnson

Post by Vickyoreo86 »

Not only am I in love with every book out by Cassie Clare....I adore her covers! The detail of Clockwork Princess is stunning.

I know alot of people said she wrote the ending to try and please everyone, both the Gem lovers and the Edward lovers, but I also think it was perfect. Her love for Edward was a fire so bright that we are not meant to compare it to the more steady love she had for Gem, a deep friendship love. I also love that she does not have to spend her existence alone after everything the 3 of them went through.

God The Infernal Devices will stay in my heart until I die :) :techie-studyingbrown:
Mannie913
Currently Reading: Sweep Volume 3
Bookshelf Size: 114
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mannie913.html
Reading Device: B00GDQDRPK

Post by Mannie913 »

Vickyoreo86 wrote:Not only am I in love with every book out by Cassie Clare....I adore her covers! The detail of Clockwork Princess is stunning.

I know alot of people said she wrote the ending to try and please everyone, both the Gem lovers and the Edward lovers, but I also think it was perfect. Her love for Edward was a fire so bright that we are not meant to compare it to the more steady love she had for Gem, a deep friendship love. I also love that she does not have to spend her existence alone after everything the 3 of them went through.

God The Infernal Devices will stay in my heart until I die :) :techie-studyingbrown:
Did you mean William?
Vickyoreo86
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... =118626">A Court of Wings and Ruin</a>

Post by Vickyoreo86 »

Mannie913 wrote:
Vickyoreo86 wrote:Not only am I in love with every book out by Cassie Clare....I adore her covers! The detail of Clockwork Princess is stunning.

Did you mean William?

Oh man, Yes I am stuck in Twilight as I recently re read the series wow thank you I will edit very quickly haha!unless I am unable to edit it now....still very new to this site. BUT THANK YOU
ScarletRaven98

Post by ScarletRaven98 »

I think that this has to be one of my favourite Classanda Claire books, she does so well with the setting of victorian England and and adding in the steam punk elements total he series. I really enjoyed the way that she linked the epilogue with the 6th book it made it even more amazing. This is one of only a few book series that I really like re-reading.
Amazing review by the way, one of the best I have ever read.
BookSavvy90
Currently Reading: Fangirl
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booksavvy90.html
Latest Review: "The Saltwater Ghost" by Shiela Jane

Post by BookSavvy90 »

To say I love this effing book would be an understatement. Your review does it justice. It was amazing and yes I sobbed during those last few chapters because of a reason (I don't wanna spoil just in case but you know what I'm talking about). Oh the feels are strong with this one but I don't care it was phenomenal. :)
Latest Review: "The Saltwater Ghost" by Shiela Jane
Vickyoreo86

Post by Vickyoreo86 »

BookSavvy90 wrote:To say I love this effing book would be an understatement. Your review does it justice. It was amazing and yes I sobbed during those last few chapters because of a reason (I don't wanna spoil just in case but you know what I'm talking about). Oh the feels are strong with this one but I don't care it was phenomenal. :)
That is exactly how I felt. No swearword is strong enough. The feels were real and yes... I sobbed in many place but especially at the end... Oh man So many scenes left me with watery eyes
“We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences.”
― David Gemmell
godreaujea
Currently Reading: Station Eleven
Bookshelf Size: 347
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-godreaujea.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by godreaujea »

I really need to check this out! Awesome description!
HerondaleWill

Post by HerondaleWill »

Heartbreaking, awesome, this book is everything. It gave me my all time favorite character, Will and it also gave me my most hated character, Jem. This is the best wrap up in a trilogy that I've ever read. There are no loose wholes, she ties everything together, with the worlds most heartbreaking epilogue.
CaitlinGonya
Currently Reading: Heart of Iron
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caitlingonya.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery by R.F. Kristi

Post by CaitlinGonya »

My favorite series out of all of her books. Will and Jem and Tessa are my favorite characters. I wish I knew a real person like Jem. The whole thing made me experience a ton of feelings.
Barbie_sidhu
Currently Reading: Strong heart
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbie-sidhu.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Barbie_sidhu »

The whole shadow hunter series is a miracle and this book is no exception to it.
underthe_cloudyskies
Currently Reading: The Catcher in the Rye
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-underthe-cloudyskies.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by underthe_cloudyskies »

I just cannot emphasize my love for Cassandra Clare's in words alone. I'm in love with each of her series, her characters, her plot, her heart-wrenching plot twists, and intense love triangles. Each of these books leave me yearning for more. (That would explain why I've read mortal instruments twice) Infernal devices is another one of those books which serve as an emotional treasure for me.
I fell in love with the way the love triangle unfolded between Will, Jem and Tessa. And the epilogue made me cry like a baby.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”