Official Review: College: The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any young adult books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Deprise Evans
Favorite Author: Francine Rivers
Currently Reading: Crazy Love
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deprise-evans.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 6456

Re: Official Review: College: The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly

Post by Deprise Evans »

YA books are one of my favorite genres to read. I find Scarlets story simply heartbreaking and I would love to know what happens to her in the end. This will be a book I read next! Thanks for your review!
Namaste23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-namaste23.html
Latest Review: Did you know by Ashok Bhaskaran

Post by Namaste23 »

Great review! You have left me wanting to know what happens to Scarlett. Must read for me. Thanks!
Tonika632
Currently Reading: White Night
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tonika632.html
Latest Review: Chemicals and Christians by Martha McLaughlin

Post by Tonika632 »

As a student myself, I am wondering how this book came out. I am definitely going to read it since it is professionally edited! I love the cover too, it really draws my attention.
Milesboo
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Milesboo »

Your review sounds the book will be interesting to me, The review has reminded me about my college days,how students of face different pressures
Kalligator17
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kalligator17 »

This is a great review! I would love the chance to read this book, it seems like a book I wouldn’t want to put down.
Anindita Roy
Currently Reading: The God of Small Things
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Anindita Roy »

Thank you for the brilliant and introspective review. "The College:The Good,The Bad and The Ugly" highlights the complications and hurdles faced by the juveniles of today.The novel provides us a glimpse into the college culture.This book would make the young readers aware of the hazardous, devastating, and consuming nature of drug addiction, and how these unhealthy practices are the roadblocks that keep us from accomplishing our dreams.The author allows us to dive deep into the mind of Scarlet and makes us learn from Scarlet's intimidating experiences. I love how realistic and gripping the plot is! I am excited to read this book.
Edwin Amah
Currently Reading: Mug the Wumph the Dancing Wizard
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edwin-amah.html
Latest Review: The Secrets To Living A Fantastic Life... by Dr. Allen Lycka & Harriet Tinka

Post by Edwin Amah »

Scarlet's story is one that clearly explains the struggle and pressure that comes with young people immediately they join college. It could start from not wanting to have anything to do with it to becoming an addict. Not a book for young minds. Great review.

Return to “Young Adult Fiction Books”