Review by Tinmel67 -- Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tinmel67
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tinmel67.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Review by Tinmel67 -- Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Tinmel67 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Opaque" by Calix Leigh-Reign.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I don't usually like sci-fi anything but this book has me waiting impatiently for the next. I love Adam and now I want to read more books from this author. The struggle Adam goes through with his denial of love for Carly and his realization of powers is well written and the author had made me feel everything that adam went thru and felt. This author is amazing and at this moment became my favorite author. I could not put it down. I would recommend this series to anyone who likes and doesnt like scifi because if u dont like scifi as i didnt...you will end up... as i did...loving it. Congrats to this author! I can not wait to read the next book in this series. The author had me engrossed in this book and I am still in the aura of this fascinating series so much that I won't be able to read another book until the next in this line. If these books in this series are as goid as this first one...i will be hooked on this authir forever. 4 out of 4

Opaque
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Renee_Prior1995
Currently Reading: Misreading Judas
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-renee-prior1995.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by Renee_Prior1995 »

I wish this review was longer and you went into more details on the book. As well as some examples from the book. Aside from this thanks for this review.
"From what I have tasted of desire,
I hold those who favor fire.
but if I had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate.
To say that the destruction of ice is also great
and will suffice." - Robert Frost

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”