- Posts: 13
- Joined: 08 Jul 2015, 00:57
- Currently Reading: The Mansion's Twins
- Bookshelf Size: 60
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ericaflowers6238.html
The best part of the book was the amazing character development that took place throughout the book. The main character Allysa, was constantly torn between her human half and the half of her that belonged to Wonderland. The characters internal conflict was interesting to behold because it allowed the reader to take the journey with the young girl as she slowly developed into her true self. The love story triangle that formed between Alyssa, her boyfriend, and her mysterious Wonderland friend that she had known since childhood, gave the story the final push it needed to become a top seller quickly. Reading the book was extremely interesting because it was unclear whether she would choose her boyfriend Jeb or her Wonderland king Morpheus.
The thing that made me love the book so much was the character Morpheus. He started off as a slightly evil and sly character, constantly lying to get his way. However, as the story progressed he showed an amazing compassionate side along with a dark alluring personality that could make even the most cold hearted reader fall in love with his character.
This book was an amazing read, and I recommend it to anyone who wants a good story with just the right amount of rivalry romance and slightly darker elements. And the character Morpheus is so wonderful that he makes the novel worth reading even if you are not a fan of Wonderland themed stories.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 34516
- Joined: 22 Oct 2013, 07:12
- 2019 Reading Goal: 100
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 8
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal: 100
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 100
- Currently Reading: The Lord of the Rings
- Bookshelf Size: 1884
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
- Reading Device: B00I15SB16