Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.
If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.
If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
- Posts: 193
- Joined: 07 Jul 2018, 13:18
- 2019 Reading Goal: 12
- Currently Reading: Journey of a Bedroom Poet
- Bookshelf Size: 71
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a9436.html
- Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
Thanks for any replies!
- Posts: 141
- Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:11
- 2019 Reading Goal: 24
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 8
- 2018 Reading Goal: 36
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 408
- Favorite Book: An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
- Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
- Bookshelf Size: 159
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-starkidstarling.html
- Latest Review: This Nearly Was Mine: A Novel by Nancy Farkas
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
I have a friend that just pesters me to write a little here and there, then I do it right when he says. To be honest, that's the only way I can get anything done.
My stories tend to be lacking detail because I know what I see when I read it and I just forget that not everyone has the same visuals and experiences as me.
- Posts: 234
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 23:58
- Currently Reading: Bug Hunt
- Bookshelf Size: 170
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jjmainor.html
- Latest Review: Beyond Cloud Nine (Beyond Saga Book 1) by Greg Spry