Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.
If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.
If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
- Previous Member of the Month
- Posts: 3092
- Joined: 31 Dec 2011, 07:54
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 0
- Location: U.S.A.
*LOL* No, I've never been paid for anything I've written. I write only as a hobby.
― Steven Wright
- Jasmine M Wardiya
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 25 Oct 2016, 04:23
- Currently Reading: Darkglass Mountain #2 - The Twisted Citadel
- Bookshelf Size: 239
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jasmine-m-wardiya.html
- Latest Review: "A Kingdom Forgotten" by Charles W. McDonald Jr.
As for why I write, for the most part I like writing. It's a hobby, and a free one for the moment so I don't have to worry about my debt (from university fees, mostly) getting any bigger. And I can write while I'm at lectures, or on attachments, or in the train/bus, or not feeling particularly sleepy... Not between exams, sadly. They take all our scrap paper.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: 20 Dec 2017, 05:09
- 2018 Reading Goal: 100
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 1
- Currently Reading: Gentleman in Moscow
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie.html
- Latest Review: "Diary of a Snoopy Cat" by R.F. Kristi
- Location: Glasgow