Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.
If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.
If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 12 Feb 2018, 20:00
- 2018 Reading Goal: 0
- 2017 Reading Goal: 0
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 0
- Currently Reading: Hard Wired
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
I can not hold a conversation even if it could save the would from a slow burning death. Hahaha. I think we write because we do want to speak but are either to afraid or not confident enough to use our voices. Introverted is the exact word defining me, but when you read any of my stories they are extensive in every sense of the word.
I can’t really see myself starting a conversation but I can create one when I feel safe behind my worded canvas.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 23:58
- Currently Reading: Bug Hunt
- Bookshelf Size: 164
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jjmainor.html
- Latest Review: World, Incorporated by Tom Gariffo
I've always been shy...maybe writing is how we express ourselves because we aren't at ease in social situations...cooltodd wrote: ↑28 Jan 2007, 10:52I find that most writers, myself included, are generally quiet people, often introverted. They're deep thinkers, but usually tend not to be as much small talkers. This seems kind of ironic, since they talk so much through writing.
Do you find the same? Or not? Are you a writer; do you consider yourself to be quiet?
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 09 May 2018, 11:26
- Favorite Book: The Lord Of The Rings
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 10
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asisha-joseph.html
- Latest Review: VieVie La Fontaine by Linda Heavner Gerald