Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.
If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.
If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 13 Jan 2016, 08:44
- Bookshelf Size: 20
- Publishing Contest Votes: 20
Is this going to be a novel, or a non-fiction advocacy book?
Are you writing for girls as an audience, or for girls as in to advocate for them?
Any way it turns out, I'm sure it's interesting, especially since you're writing from a place of passion.
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 29 Jan 2018, 08:36
- Currently Reading: The Employee Millionaire
- Bookshelf Size: 58
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mailis.html
- Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Posts: 537
- Joined: 21 Jun 2019, 10:37
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 30
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rumik.html
- Latest Review: Mastermind by Tom Wheeler
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 15 Jul 2019, 00:38
- Currently Reading: The Book Thief
- Bookshelf Size: 67
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inkroverts.html
- Latest Review: One Way or Another by Mary J. Williams
That's great! It takes a lot of effort to write a book, so good luck from me to you!
One question though, what do you mean by "let them by punished"?