Ghostwriting

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
elleng
Bookshelf Size: 0

Ghostwriting

Post by elleng »

Louise Aveni, whom I have interviewed, has sent out a press release - it may be of interest to some who want a hand to write - ellen g

Writers Get A "Ghost" Of A Chance
By Louise Rose Aveni
Dated: Apr 19, 2008
International Best Selling Author Louise Rose Aveni Offers Ghostwriting Services
Sarasota, Fl- International Best Selling author Louise Rose Aveni (LUPO-Conversations with an E.T.,
HYBRID-The Conversation Continues, There's An Angel in My Closet and many others) is turning her
talents towards helping other would-be authors.
Aveni has the experience and expertise to help novice writers put their thoughts and stories on paper. Not
everyone has "a way with words" but fortunately,. Aveni does.
As Ghostwriter of several successful books for people around the country, Aveni welcomes each and
every opportunity to assist in making literary dreams come true for aspiring novelists.
"Whether you've already begun writing something and just need assistance, or if you simply have a story to
tell, let's talk! I am more than happy to provide quality, credible references from publishers and published
authors that I've worked with to obtain your confidence and to ensure that I'm the right ghostwriter for your
all important project." states Aveni.
But that's not the end of her talents and abilities, as an experienced Marketing Consultant and Publicist and
former CEO of her own production/record label company, ScottCo Productions, Inc., Aveni knows how to
get literary projects out there into the public eye and has been successful in obtaining those all important
TV, radio and magazine interviews for her clients.
To learn more about Louise Aveni and her literary services, go to her web site at www.louseaveni.com or
email: [email protected].
"Let the world hear your story with a little help from me!" offers Aveni.
Category Publishing, Marketing, Literature
Email Click to email author
Website http://www.sedonaangels.com
Phone 941-822-0206
Address 8357 38th Street
Circle E #102
City/Town Sarasota
State/Province Florida
Zip 34243
Country United States
booksellingonline

Post by booksellingonline »

Wow- this brings up a ton of questions in my mind- some conflicts. I am curious as to how the non 'ghost' author would handle this and where they see value here.... seems like you'd pay a huge premium for the name, but is it worth it if you're truly looking for a 'ghost' writer?
elleng

Post by elleng »

That's an interesting question -

I would defer to Ms. Aveni, whose address is on the ghostwriting article -
I have my own theories about this - but have seen 'celebrities' and major authors who have another name with them as they may not be able to write it all themselves or have the story and cannot do the writing time -
I am sure that Louise will be able to answer that one better for you.
She is a fabulous writer and her books - Lupo-Conversations with an ET, Hybrid: The Conversation Continues, and There's An Angel in my Closet - excellent books -
Thanks for replying in - I know as an aspiring writer, I sweat at the right words sometimes for hours, but the satisfaction is enormous when it comes together.
I am proud when I put my name on the page and can call it my own.
e
Tracey Neal
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Book: The Hundred Dresses
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by Tracey Neal »

Indeed, very interesting, I'm a ghostwriter. I wish her all the best on her newest venture into ghostwriting. :wink:
elleng

Post by elleng »

Thanks for the reply, Star -
Can you reply to EditorMan why a person would hire a ghostwriter?
Much luck and success to ya -
the more we get folks' talents out there the better -
best
ellen

Return to “Writing Discussion”