Advice for a newbie!

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
lorrie_joan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Advice for a newbie!

Post by lorrie_joan »

Hello all,
I'm new to copywriting and interested to create blogs online but I ‘m not able to search any best place on net where I can do this. I have searched many but I don’t think they are suitable for me. I am also looking for tricks and tips for creating a blog. Can you please dive me tips and an online resource where I can feel happy.
Gard

Post by Gard »

I use E-blogger, as for tips....probably not the best person to give any.
hillordjoe

Post by hillordjoe »

Hi, as you said that you are new in copywriting then first I would like to suggest that you should get involved in forums. Its very place to discussion about all things related freelance copywriting. After that you can visit lifeonavenuez where you can create you own blog that will be watched out by thousands of people who have already good skills of a freelance copywriter. It is really a good resource for new freelance copywriters. Hope my advice would help you.
Good luck!

Return to “Writing Discussion”