Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.
If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.
If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
- Luigi Astron Lucciano
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 11 Mar 2023, 01:49
- Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
- Bookshelf Size: 15
- 2023 Reading Goal: 10
- 2023 Goal Completion: 50%
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 12 Oct 2021, 00:34
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 9
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-li-en-foo.html
- Latest Review: Orcas Forever by Marie-Paule Mahoney
- Alice in Scotland
- Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
- Posts: 6372
- Joined: 29 Apr 2017, 02:00
- Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
- Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
- Bookshelf Size: 362
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-in-scotland.html
- Latest Review: The Pedagogy of Action by Nesha Z Haniff
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
- Publishing Contest Votes: 1
- Signature Addition: Alice (Official Reviewer Representative)
Hi - I've moved this to a more appropriate forum as the Public Suggestion Box is only for suggestions on how to make the site better.Mohammad Rahim Awang wrote: ↑12 Mar 2023, 02:55 Which flower is the best to use for front and back cover of my book? what type of design and colour is the best for new print book? any idea?
"I'll take the high road and you'll take the low road, and I'll be in Scotland before ye."