Flower

Discuss writing, including writing tips & tricks, writing philosophy, writer's block, etc. If you have grammar questions, marketing questions, or if you want feedback on a poem or short story you wrote, please use the corresponding forum below.
Featured Topic: How to Get Your Book Published
Forum rules
If you have spelling or grammar questions, please post them in the International Grammar section.

If you want feedback for poetry or short stories you have written, please post the poem or short story in either the Creative Original Works: Short Stories section or the Creative Original Works: Poetry section.

If you have a book that you want reviewed, click here to submit your book for review.
Luigi Astron Lucciano
Favorite Author: Paul Zindel
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 15
fav_author_id: 39597

Flower

Post by Luigi Astron Lucciano »

Which flower is the best to use for front and back cover of my book? what type of design and colour is the best for new print book? any idea?
Rahm
Li En Foo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-li-en-foo.html
Latest Review: Inspector Mage by Aleese Hughes

Post by Li En Foo »

That depends on what book you're writing and how you want to grab people's attention. If it's a romance book, I would probably suggest a red rose; if it's a book about death, I would suggest red poppies, etc.
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 377
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Entrepreneurship: 5 Best Practices for Stay-At-Home-Moms who want to start an Online Business by Patricia Jennings
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

Mohammad Rahim Awang wrote: 12 Mar 2023, 02:55 Which flower is the best to use for front and back cover of my book? what type of design and colour is the best for new print book? any idea?
Hi - I've moved this to a more appropriate forum as the Public Suggestion Box is only for suggestions on how to make the site better.

Thanks,

Alice
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
Greyson8235
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Greyson8235 »

I think it depends on what book you write. For example, if you are writing a book about inspiration, sunflower chemistry would be suitable for this type of book. If you write about youth or love, roses, tulips or violets will be the more reasonable choice.

Return to “Writing Discussion”