- Posts: 720
- Joined: 25 Jun 2017, 05:07
- 2017 Reading Goal: 60
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 85
- Bookshelf Size: 66
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naval-aulakh.html
- Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
Do you think that living with a ghost is an easy task?
What is your opinion?
Live Life to the Fullest and Enjoy Reading!!
Latest Review: "The Deserving" by Efren O'brien
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 05 Jun 2017, 00:09
- Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 92854">The Zodiac Killer</a>
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 27
I don't know if I should believe in paranormal but I definitely get thrilled watching films and reading books about it. Maybe I just enjoy scaring myself, LOL!
But I won't mind living with a ghost provided it doesn't do nasty things to me. They are just lost souls who need our prayers so they can leave the world of the living.
" Learn to SMILE behind every hardship. Life is not at all that bad! "
- Posts: 234
- Joined: 21 Jun 2017, 04:36
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 3773
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isabelmay.html
- Latest Review: "Anna's Journey" by Gerald Miller
It's a terrifying thought, that's for sure. But, if we put that aside, I think it might even be possible - although not less creepy. The idea of someone present without your knowledge, someone who can disappear or appear whenever they want... still, maybe they are lost souls who are still stuck on this world and need help.
Latest Review: "Anna's Journey" by Gerald Miller
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 11:59
- 2017 Reading Goal: 10
- Bookshelf Size: 23
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-doaa-wael.html
- Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer
It sounds like an exciting idea but the problem is, they cant be trusted, the longer they have been ghosts, the more they lose their soul/humanity and you can never expect them to behave/react as humans. ofc i don't know this for sure but i wouldn't count on it safety wise.
Imagination Trumps Reality.
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer