Review by Radiant3 -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Radiant3
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The MISOGI Method
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-radiant3.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Review by Radiant3 -- Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Radiant3 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches 3" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Heartaches 3 by H.W. Irwing is the third part of the Bad Boys Vibes series. The relationship between Anna and Rafe continues in its intensity. The story line expands further to include Pat and Dan’s developing relationship, and Suzi who is determined to get back at David Seaton for rejecting her. Rafe, Anna, Pat and Suzi set in motion their plans to prevent the impending wedding of Rafe's Aunt Bella to Peter Preston by any means necessary. Here the ingenuity of Suzi takes precedence. Brian, Anna's stepbrother also re-enters the story. He had been involved and also responsible for what had happened to Anna. He knows a lot more about Eric Dayton and the Preston, than he had let on. However, with his return, he intends to make amends to Anna. Matt reveals to Anna that he loves her. Anna is conflicted for a while but then realizes who she really loves. Ned and Rafe are intent on destroying Eric Dayton. They get news that he is involved in activities that could allow Eric to become extremely rich and powerful. Time is crucial; things come to a finale when they try to catch Eric and Peter.

The story line did not disappoint. It kept up the consistency of excitement from the first two novels in the series. It was definitely an exciting read. The characters were interesting, lively and imperfect which made them seem more real and relatable. The relationship between Suzi and David Seaton and Pat and Dan added to the overall theme of romance.

The grammar seemed professionally edited. I found the pace of the story was well timed. There was nothing confusing or contradictory about the story. The scenes were described well. The author did a great job of creating a strong story line.

I found the entire book a very riveting read that was as great as the previous two. The book was exciting and interesting and not without a bit of dark humor. The author tied up the story line fittingly. Although, it was a romance novel it might also be considered a human drama. There was love, betrayal, revenge and action.

Overall this was a really great book. I give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. I would recommend this to an audience that loves a good romance novel. I would not recommend this to people who do not enjoy reading or are easily offended by sex and violence.

Heartaches 3
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Radiant3's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”