Official Review: Love Across Lifetimes by Debby Ng

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tiffany_A_Baker
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Love Across Lifetimes by Debby Ng

Post by Tiffany_A_Baker »

Too bad this book has so many errors and not an intense plot. I really loved the idea of music inside the book though. I hope I'll see this in other books too. Thank you for your review!
DorcasToo
Currently Reading: Call Me Pomeroy
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dorcastoo.html
Latest Review: Tidal Pools by Robert Marier

Post by DorcasToo »

This book really sounds like it's quite packed with richness ranging from poetry, music and of course the main course: romance. It's so sad when you get such beauty full of irrelevant bits and errors that could easily put you off. Anyway your review is great.
Darlynn_Tebogo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darlynn-tebogo.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Darlynn_Tebogo »

Fuzaila wrote: 22 Jan 2019, 11:56 I think an informal language is necessary to accurately portray significant parts of one's culture. Otherwise, every book will have the same monotone. I understand why you might not have liked them though. Loved reading your review!
I totally agree with you. Sometimes informal language is necessary in order for the author to connect with the intended audience. However, I understand why some readers might be turned of by this.
aolayide
Currently Reading: Are Your Kids Naked Online?
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aolayide.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by aolayide »

The music and poems incorporated into the story fascinate me and bring a smile to my face. However, I understand that some details may not have been necessary such as normal day-to-day activities or necessities. Those could have been left out to allow the readers to fill in the blanks as they read along. Thanks for the review.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”