Guild Hunter books by Nalini Singh *Spoilers

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Thimble
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 6338">Iron Kissed</a>
Currently Reading: A Wise Man's Fear
Bookshelf Size: 270
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thimble.html
Latest Review: The Captain's Collie by Ace Mask
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 2484

Guild Hunter books by Nalini Singh *Spoilers

Post by Thimble »

The Guild Hunter books are a series by Nalini Singh. The series contains the central story of Elena Deveraux, a vampire hunter, and Raphael, the Archangel of New York. This is a world of angels, vampires, and humans. The peripheral stories are of Raphael's Seven and their romantic partners.

I really love the direction the books have gone and I like that Elena's story isn't the focus of the peripheral ones. It's fun to see this world from multiple perspectives. My favorite couple is Naasir and Andromeda.

Do any of you have a favorite couple, and which? What do you think of the series as a whole? Or anything else you find interesting about it?
"You can never leave footprints that last if you are always walking on tiptoe." - Leymah Gbowee
Barbara Larkin
Currently Reading: The Raven Boys
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-barbara-larkin.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by Barbara Larkin »

I started this series recently. So far my favourite couple is Elena and Raphael. I'm currently reading book five, Archangels Storm, with Jason and Mahiya. I'm enjoying it, it kinda reminds me of Aisling Grey series by Katie MacAlister.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”