Enchanted by Nora Roberts (The Donovan Legacy#4)

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ruguru_wambui
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Enchanted by Nora Roberts (The Donovan Legacy#4)

Post by Ruguru_wambui »

ENCHANTED by Nora Roberts (The Donovan Legacy #4)

This book is among the best works of Nora. it is a paranormal steamy romance. I've repeated it four times because I never get enough of it.
Rowan who at the beggining of the book is a witch but doesn't know it decides to go live in the mountains for a few months ,so she can have some alone time to think abou her priorities in life. She moves because back at home her parents pressure her to do their bidding,including having a boyfriend who she doesn't have feelings for,and who her parents expect her to be married to.

Liam,a witch prince,lives in the mountains.He has come here to be able to think whether he is capable of inheriting his father's position as the king and whether he is ready for it.He is a lonely man and often prefers walking the woods in the form of a wolf. On Rowan's arrival,he knows he has company.

Liam and Rowan meet on the cliffs where Rowan had gone to admire nature and Liam suddenly makes an appearance.Liam,according to Rowan has wierd behavoiurs.Later,Rowan gets to meet Liam again unknowingly as this time Liam comes in the form of a wolf.

Liam takes care of Rowan in his wolf form.Rowan grows fond of the wolf as it is her only friend, and she considers the wolf hers. One day Rowan's boyfriend comes to visit her and tries to force her to go back to the city with him,but Liam,in his wolf form comes and throws him out and Rowan tells him she isn't ready to go back home.

Liam's parents enlighten Liam on the true identity of Rowan as a witch and telk him to look deeper. Liam questions Rowan about her roots and he finds out that she is a witch but is umaware of it. Liam and Rowan start working together as Liam owns a gaming company.Rowan works as his artist as she is good at drawing.

One day Liam decides to show Rowab her true identity and Rowan can't believe that she is a witch.Liam tells her that he is also a witch and actually shows her his wolf form,and Rowan collapses.Liam shows Rowan practically that she has powers. Soon Rowan embraces her powers.

The two develop feelings for each other.They keep on working closely.Sooner they fall into a relationship.Liam can't keep his hands off Rowan. I have to admit that they do like playing ubder the sheets.

One day Rowan asks to see Liam's family and Liam takes her to see his cousins. They have a good time there. Rowan becomes friends with his cousins.

Not all good things last forever because soon Liam breaks Rowan's heart and Rowan leaves the woods. The two are devastated without each other. Liam's mother visits Rowan when she is packing and tells her of Liam's devastated state. And since Love is a feeling stronger than any other,Rowan decides to go see Liam.

When Liam sees her,he begs for her forgiveness.He asks what he should do to be forgiven. Rowan jokingly asks him to veg on his knees and Liam just goes down on his knees and begs for foegiveness. She forgives him and they live together happily.

Anyone looking for a steamy paranormal romance that will make you laugh,cry and curse and very many other feelings,then Enchanted is it for you.
morningglry
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by morningglry »

I think I would love to read Enchanted by Nora Roberts. I love to read many of her books as well as her JD Robb.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”