Review by Stellajessica -- Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Stellajessica
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stellajessica.html
Latest Review: Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Review by Stellajessica -- Heartaches by H.M. Irwing

Post by Stellajessica »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Heartaches" by H.M. Irwing.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Heartaches-bad boy vibes is a romantic and erotic book by H.M Irwing. It is a book that catches one's attention and slowly lures you into it. Every page has something new that captivates the reader's attention. Not once did I feel compelled to leave it.

The book centres on the growing relationship between Anna Walter Simmons and Rafe Luis brown who were attracted to each other but feeling inferior, were at first afraid to confess their feelings for each other.

Anna Walter Simmons is an ordinary 18 year old girl in vocational school who was ocassionally bullied by her mates mostly beacause of her body package. She continued being bullied until the school's crush, Matt Pretson shows up in all his majesty and sweeps her off her feet by asking her to be his girlfriend. All her school plights came to an end and Matt was her knight in shining armour, or so she thought.

However, her illusions about him was shattered when he drugged her and she was sexually abused, not only by Matt but also by Matt's brother and father, Jason and Peter Pretson. Complicating the issue was the fact that her step brother, Brian who was responsible for the death of her step father, had a hand in her plight. Scared and ashamed, Anna keeps her secret to herself until she meets Rafe Luis brown, a soldier who also has his own demons and battle scars. In his bid to assist her Rafe finds himself being attracted to her and her to him.

The characters of this story were intruiging and I was drawn to the fact that Anna did not dislike the Pretsons after what they did to her but found herself longing for more. This led to her being taken advantage of a second time.

The author was able to write heartaches in a compelling manner weaving words in a way that made it easier to understand the characters like one knew them personally. The book was professionally edited and I found very few errors in the book.

After thoroughly reading this book, I give it a rating of 4 out of 4. I recommend this book to all lovers of romance and erotic books.

I am looking forward to other works of H.M Irwing that I am positive would be captivating and spell binding as this book.

Heartaches
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Stellajessica's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”