Official Review: Love, Lies and Weight Loss by Jax Burrows

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Okafor Prosper
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 250
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okafor-prosper.html
Latest Review: 52 Pieces: by Dr. Marina Kostina

Re: Official Review: Love, Lies and Weight Loss by Jax Burrows

Post by Okafor Prosper »

I'm always up for a romance story as it's my favorite genre. Hopefully, the grammatical errors don't affect my reading too much. Thank you for the review.
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Post by AmySmiles »

prospero360 wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 06:19 I'm always up for a romance story as it's my favorite genre. Hopefully, the grammatical errors don't affect my reading too much. Thank you for the review.
The errors won't be too much of a bother if you are reading for enjoyment. Hope you like it as much as I did. Thanks for commenting.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
Amy+++
Favorite Book: The Mister
Currently Reading: Last Chance Cafe
Bookshelf Size: 218
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy.html
Latest Review: The Chauvinist's Guide to Modern Romance by Morris Rollins
Reading Device: B01CRGNO4S

Post by Amy+++ »

The title didn't capture me at first, but I decided to read the review and find out what the book was about. It sounds like something I would read. I will consider it. Great review.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder

Post by AmySmiles »

Amy+++ wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 12:22 The title didn't capture me at first, but I decided to read the review and find out what the book was about. It sounds like something I would read. I will consider it. Great review.
Thanks for reading, let me know if you do and if you like it.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
Amy+++
Favorite Book: The Mister
Currently Reading: Last Chance Cafe
Bookshelf Size: 218
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy.html
Latest Review: The Chauvinist's Guide to Modern Romance by Morris Rollins
Reading Device: B01CRGNO4S

Post by Amy+++ »

I will. Thanks for the great review. It changed my mind, plus all books deserve a chance to be read.
Manang Muyang
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 686
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

I find the title very clever. Phil is definitely a loser; I'd lose weight for health then dump him. But of course, love doesn't work that way; love is that irrational feeling that defies reason. I hope Rosie will choose well.

Though I am no longer keen on romances, this may be one I will pick up. Thanks, AmySmiles!
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

I like the romantic setting and how it begins so innocently, and the great characterization. Thanks for the wonderful review.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Miriam Molina wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 18:18 I find the title very clever. Phil is definitely a loser; I'd lose weight for health then dump him. But of course, love doesn't work that way; love is that irrational feeling that defies reason. I hope Rosie will choose well.

Though I am no longer keen on romances, this may be one I will pick up. Thanks, AmySmiles!
I hope you do Miriam, I think you will enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Quinto wrote: 28 Aug 2018, 22:39 I like the romantic setting and how it begins so innocently, and the great characterization. Thanks for the wonderful review.
Thanks for commenting.
–Author Unknown
kfwilson6
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

I hate romance novels about women trying to get loser boyfriends back. Thank goodness there is usually some decent guy standing in the wings! This sounds like a rainy day or day at the beach kind of book. I'll have to reserve this for one of my more lighthearted reading moods. Lovely review.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

kfwilson6 wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 16:17 I hate romance novels about women trying to get loser boyfriends back. Thank goodness there is usually some decent guy standing in the wings! This sounds like a rainy day or day at the beach kind of book. I'll have to reserve this for one of my more lighthearted reading moods. Lovely review.
Thank you, I think you will enjoy it once you find that rainy day or beach time.
–Author Unknown
Kibet Hillary
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3038
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kibet-hillary.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Kibet Hillary »

Thanks and thumbs up for the honest, profound and awesome review. It is a very nice book and I hope that the author will consider editing this book again so that it can gain the perfect rating that it deserves. It is nice to note that the right number of characters were introduced. It is true that very many characters may at times lead to confusion rather than making the book more interesting.
“It just hurts too much to admit what is wanted so badly when there’s no guarantee of its availability.”
- Dr. Larry Crabb
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Kibetious wrote: 30 Aug 2018, 08:04 Thanks and thumbs up for the honest, profound and awesome review. It is a very nice book and I hope that the author will consider editing this book again so that it can gain the perfect rating that it deserves. It is nice to note that the right number of characters were introduced. It is true that very many characters may at times lead to confusion rather than making the book more interesting.
Thanks for your kind comments. Yes this would be awesome with just a little bit of editing. I really enjoyed it.
–Author Unknown
Allyseria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-allyseria.html
Latest Review: Choosing Happiness by Emily Hunter Slingluff

Post by Allyseria »

It sounds like a nice read! I don't normally read romantic books but this review makes me want to give this book a try. I'm already invested in Rosie and I hope she gets a happy ending. Thank you for the review!
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Allyseria wrote: 30 Aug 2018, 09:06 It sounds like a nice read! I don't normally read romantic books but this review makes me want to give this book a try. I'm already invested in Rosie and I hope she gets a happy ending. Thank you for the review!
You really should give it a try. Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”