Official Review: One Week by Dana Peters

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Re: Official Review: One Week by Dana Peters

Post by AmySmiles »

booklysis wrote: 08 Aug 2018, 10:23 The first part of the book is more than amazing. The way the story started is outstanding. The review is lovely.
Thank you, and thanks for the comment.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder

Post by AmySmiles »

topdan30 wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 11:01 I sure love this your review. Nothing get to me more than a romance with mystery and suspense. I dont know why most authors dont take enough time on editing and proofreading. A book with errors is like a sandwich with sand. The book is worth a read though.
Yes it is definitely worth reading, thanks for the comment.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Sarah Tariq wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 03:10 The story sounds calm and romantic. I like this one and will try it. Thanks for this well rounded review.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy the read. Thanks for commenting.
–Author Unknown
OloladeO
Currently Reading: The Michael Project
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ololadeo.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by OloladeO »

It sounds like the type of read I need right now. Thanks for the wonderful review!
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

christabel88 wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 16:51 It sounds like the type of read I need right now. Thanks for the wonderful review!
You're welcome, thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader
Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading: The Night She Went Missing
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookowlie.html
Latest Review: To Paint A Murder by E. J. Gandolfo

Post by bookowlie »

I don't read a lot of romance novels, but I do like mysteries! Sometimes it's nice to sink into a light romance/mystery. The premise of this story sounds interesting, although the errors would be annoying. Thanks for the thorough review.
"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

bookowlie wrote: 12 Aug 2018, 11:00 I don't read a lot of romance novels, but I do like mysteries! Sometimes it's nice to sink into a light romance/mystery. The premise of this story sounds interesting, although the errors would be annoying. Thanks for the thorough review.
I know what you mean, but the book was good enough that I really wanted to overlook the errors. Thanks for stopping by and for the comment.
–Author Unknown
kfwilson6
Currently Reading: Lord of Chaos
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfwilson6.html
Latest Review: The Stone Wall Crossing by Alice Schellhorn Magrane
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by kfwilson6 »

I always find it hard to root for an assassin so I'll just have to find out why you think he should be with Amy. I love romance with a little intrigue! This one sounds like an enjoyable read, especially if the only flaw you felt you needed to point out is the editing. As long as it isn't atrocious, I can overlook it.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

kfwilson6 wrote: 14 Aug 2018, 15:36 I always find it hard to root for an assassin so I'll just have to find out why you think he should be with Amy. I love romance with a little intrigue! This one sounds like an enjoyable read, especially if the only flaw you felt you needed to point out is the editing. As long as it isn't atrocious, I can overlook it.
I understand what you mean about the assassin part. This is such a light read I really think you would enjoy it. Thanks, as always, for stopping by.
–Author Unknown
stacie k
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacie-k.html
Latest Review: River Kids by Jennie Linnane

Post by stacie k »

Your review really got me interested in this book. Every once in a while, a light romance with mystery and a touch of suspense is just what you need. I'm curious about Amy and Rick's prior connection. Thanks for the introduction to this book!
“The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable.” Proverbs 15:2a
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

stacie k wrote: 15 Aug 2018, 13:37 Your review really got me interested in this book. Every once in a while, a light romance with mystery and a touch of suspense is just what you need. I'm curious about Amy and Rick's prior connection. Thanks for the introduction to this book!
You are welcome, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

Sounds like a nice romance story involving Amy and Rick. I like the allusion to mystery too. Thanks AmySmiles for a wonderful review.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Quinto wrote: 16 Aug 2018, 06:18 Sounds like a nice romance story involving Amy and Rick. I like the allusion to mystery too. Thanks AmySmiles for a wonderful review.
Thank you for reading and commenting.
–Author Unknown
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

This book sounds like a thriller drama where innocent receptionist encounters a hired killer who comes in as a impostor. Nice review giving the quality of writing and flow of this book.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Not so much a thriller but definitely drama. Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”