Official Review: One Week by Dana Peters

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AmySmiles
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Dana Peters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amysmiles.html
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder
fav_author_id: 154082

Re: Official Review: One Week by Dana Peters

Post by AmySmiles »

Ruba Abu Ali wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 11:28 Sounds like the kind of read I need right now, light and enjoyable. I will add it to my To-Read list. Thanks for the lovely review!
I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for commenting.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Sex Education for Adults Secrets to Amazing Sex and Happily Ever After Too by John Wilder

Post by AmySmiles »

Cecilia_L wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 12:18 It sounds like both Amy and Rick have secrets in their pasts, and I'm already intrigued. Wonderful review! Adding it to my reading list.
Enjoy, thanks for stopping by.
Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Amy+++ wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 15:43 I like your review. The book sounds like something you could read on a rainy day and just get lost in. I will add this to my list. Thank you for the review. It sounded very suspenseful. I can't wait to read it.
That would be perfect, enjoy! Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Dolor wrote: 04 Aug 2018, 06:14 A light romance with mystery and a touch of suspense? Count me in! Despite the errors, I'm sure this book is a marvelous read based on your review. I can't wait to start reading this book.
Hope you enjoy, thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Yssimnar wrote: 04 Aug 2018, 18:36 I love your intro to this review! Starting with the parts of the story that draw you in instead of starting with the book's title is an amazing touch. I would have been disappointed if I was expecting a psychological thriller, but it sounds like the author made it up to you.
Yes even though it wasn't exactly what I thought I still loved it. Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Sen_Suzumiya wrote: 04 Aug 2018, 19:01 Thank you so much for your review! Your presentation of the plot was amazing and you made me want to read the book so much! I love romantic novels, but if they have some mystery in them, it's like a cherry on top of a cake! I can't wait to read to.
I hope you enjoy it thanks for stopping by.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Eryn Bradshaw wrote: 05 Aug 2018, 03:35 I don't enjoy romance novels but your review makes this one sound interesting. It's great you are rooting for Amy and Rick as well. It sounds like they are well developed.
I understand, it used to be all I read, and now I pick up one or two a year. Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

christabel88 wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 07:48 Just what I need right now. I'm definitely adding this to my want to read shelves. Thank you for the great review!
Enjoy! Thanks for commenting.
–Author Unknown
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Eva Darrington wrote: 06 Aug 2018, 17:27
AmySmiles wrote: 01 Aug 2018, 12:47 Amy went to work that day, just like any other typical day. That’s what she liked about her life. No drama, easy routine, and quiet. What more could a girl ask for? Working her front desk job at the inn, Amy had no idea that the customer she just checked in would change her life and flip her world upside down.
I have to say, the opening paragraph of your review really hooked me. This book might be a nice change of pace for me. A fun mystery/romance. I love the premise that they Amy and Rick think they might remember each other but aren't sure how. I might tolerate the spelling errors to find out what happens! Thanks for the beautiful review.
The errors aren't horrible. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for the comment.
–Author Unknown
Julie Green
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julie-green.html
Latest Review: Fate Line by Marc J. Seifer

Post by Julie Green »

Willing everything to work out for a couple is how I feel myself when I am bought into the characters in a good romance. ... so thanks to your insightful review, I can tell this one is well written and that I would enjoy it!
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Julie Green wrote: 08 Aug 2018, 10:02 Willing everything to work out for a couple is how I feel myself when I am bought into the characters in a good romance. ... so thanks to your insightful review, I can tell this one is well written and that I would enjoy it!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you do enjoy the read.
–Author Unknown
booklysis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklysis.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by booklysis »

The first part of the book is more than amazing. The way the story started is outstanding. The review is lovely.
AmySmiles
Currently Reading:

Post by AmySmiles »

Thank you, and thanks for stopping by.
–Author Unknown
topdan30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topdan30.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
2024 Reading Goal: 798
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by topdan30 »

I sure love this your review. Nothing get to me more than a romance with mystery and suspense. I dont know why most authors dont take enough time on editing and proofreading. A book with errors is like a sandwich with sand. The book is worth a read though.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

The story sounds calm and romantic. I like this one and will try it. Thanks for this well rounded review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”