The Mark of the Lion Trilogy

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Annhop
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon The Mark of the Lion Trilogy

Post by Annhop »

This trilogy is by far one of the best I have read thus far and has cemented the author as one of my all time favourites. The Author, Francine Rivers' attention to detail showed that substantial research was done in order to make the scenes come alive in ones mind with accuracy. She awakened the senses with her imagery and keen descriptive writing, which made me feel as though I could really smell the stenches described (trying my best to avoid spoilers). The angst, heartbreak, love, oh my God... The love was felt to my core. The most amazing thing about this book though, was the Author's ability to portray positive values and principles to change ones life in an interesting, gripping manner not boring and plainly "self helpy"... Lol. This trilogy gets an astounding 5 stars from me and I had read the trilogy three times. I plan on reading it again in about three year, I am that sold on these books. This is my go to trilogy to indoctrinating " non readers" into the readers club and guess what, it has always worked. Her other works are just as amazing. A standing ovation to Francine Rivers.

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”