Brie’s Submission by Red Phoenix

Please use this subforum to discuss romance or erotic books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shaggy-Reads
Currently Reading: Bound in Flames
Bookshelf Size: 393
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shaggy-reads.html
Latest Review: A Kingdom Forgotten by Charles W. McDonald Jr.

Brie’s Submission by Red Phoenix

Post by Shaggy-Reads »

For those who have read and loved the fifty shades of grey books, do I have something for you. This series was written before and as of right now includes 17 books and still growing. Red Phoenix is a real life submissive and author. Her unique view on bdsm and experiences are inspirational in her books. She shows the many sides of bdsm through her cast of characters. No relationship is alike and the same is true for a bdsm relationship. As we all need some thing different to fulfill us, so do her characters. You will love Brie from go and want to read more and more about her life. You meet her before becoming part of the community, to her growth and love of each new character. It is a complex series of books that keep the reader engaged and longing for more. The first box set of books 1-3 is now free on amazing for kindle so go check it out and let me know what you think. I devoured these books so quickly and I can’t wait for more. Enjoy your reads and let me know what you think. Red Phoenix is now one of my favorite authors and is one I follow on amazon. I definitely don’t want to miss any of her content. :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Romance and Erotic Books”