Review by psspcj -- Trip to Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
psspcj
2018 Reading Goal: 24
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 12
2017 Reading Goal: 20
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-psspcj.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Review by psspcj -- Trip to Adele

Post by psspcj »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Trip to Adele" by R I Alyaseer and A I Alyaseer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

My Trip to Adele is a fiction by A. I. Alyesser and R. I. Alyaseer. It is story about different people in different cities which ultimately want to visit Adele's concert. These people have Adele in their day-to-day life and their struggle and experiences with lives are depicted by Adele's songs.

The story begins with Elias, currently living in Rome who left his love - Mallika, in Morocco 8 years ago. He travels back in search of her back to Morocco. Mallika however have left the place in search of Elias who had told her he will meet her at Adele's concert. Second story is of Yaser and Mariam who is married couple struggling to keep up their marriage. On suggestion of the marriage counsellor they decide to visit Adeles concert in hopes of it will rekindle their marriage. Third story is of Nadia who is single mother with custody of her son with some constraints. To celebrate his 10th birthday in grand way, she wants to take him to Adele's concert.

While going through the lives of all these characters we feel the roller coaster ride into their respective life and we do feel excitement of "what next". We do engage in the book and we do start to live these lives while reading the book. In each chapter, the use of Adeles songs and quotes is added to match the situations so perfectly that it has added the flavor to story. I was not very much fond of Adele before reading this book. But the way the lyrics are added in the book I kept listening Adele while reading this book and now I am in love with Adele.

The situations in book are so relatable and are from day-to-day lives we see around. The characterization is done strongly which make us understand the characters closely. The detailing about all the characters is done in a way we actually relate them to our real life. The description of cities and their culture is at detailed level leave us informed about different culture. The unexpected twists in the story-lines make it really interesting. However, end of the book feels good since it ends on positive notes of all the character’s lives.

I loved the book and I will be giving this book rating of 4 out of 4 stars. This is perfect for Adele lovers, fiction lovers and if you love to travel you should definitely go for this book.

Trip to Adele
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like psspcj's review? Post a comment saying so!

Espie
Previous Member of the Month
2019 Reading Goal: 12
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 125
2018 Reading Goal: 12
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 116
Favorite Book: Behind the Barbed Wire Fence
Currently Reading: Whisper In MY Ear
Bookshelf Size: 117
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-espie.html
Latest Review: Why Me: Trash Collector, Mental Issues by Nikolay N Bey

Post by Espie »

It's interesting to note that this novel ultimately brought you closer to Adele and her music. Primarily and not merely because I'm an Adele fan myself, I also loved reading and reviewing the book.
"Life has many different chapters for us. One bad chapter doesn't mean it's the end of the book."-Unknown
"To err is human; to forgive, divine."-Alexander Pope
"Put GOD first; He'll bless your efforts with success."-Proverbs

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”